I don't know about you, but ice cream is something I can never get enough of. However, for those who are lactose intolerant or have dietary restrictions, finding tasty and satisfying alternatives can be difficult. Many brands have made it their goal to create dairy-free ice cream that tastes good and we've got the scoop on our five latest favorites. 

1. Wildgood

Courtesy of Wildgood

Olive oil in ice cream? Yes, you read that right. Wildgood is made with extra virgin olive oil which gives it that creamy deliciousness ice cream is known for. 

This new brand's dairy-free ice cream is available in eight mouth-watering flavors: Sea Salt Caramel, Mint Chocolate Chip, Coffee, Chocolate, Pistachio, Chocolate Hazelnut, Vanilla Bean and Mango. (I highly recommend the Chocolate Hazelnut, especially if you like Nutella!) 

Wildgood is available at select stores in the North Atlantic region and will be available for purchase online beginning on May 1. 

2. So Delicious Dairy Free

Courtesy of So Delicious Dairy Free

I'm obsessed with So Delicious Dairy Free's plant-based cheese line, so when I saw the brand created new ice cream flavors I knew I had to try. 

The line was created in celebration of So Delicious Dairy Free's Online Scoop Shop where consumers can get dairy-free ice cream delivered straight to their doorstep. 

Consisting of both bars and pints, there's something for everyone. Peanut Butter Fudge Bars, Mint Fudge Swirl Bars, Peanut Butter Brownie and Coffee Chip pints are the four latest ice creams flavors from the brand. 

(Try Peanut Butter Brownie - trust me!) 

3. Oatè - Whipped Urban Dessert Lab

Courtesy of Whipped-Urban Dessert Lab

Founders of Whipped Urban Dessert Lab in New York City have expanded the brand with the launch of plant-based and dairy-free ice crème called Oatè. 

Made solely using oatmilk, the brand has gained a cult following and even has lines outside of its New York City storefront. 

Oatè's flavor lineup available for delivery on Goldbelly include Blush Cake, PB Chocolate, Cocoa Hazelnut, Cookies & Crème 2.0 and Malted Espresso. 

(The Cookies & Crème 2.0 is my favorite!)

4. Coconut Bliss

Courtesy of Coconut Bliss

Coconut Bliss offers dairy-free ice cream in some of the most vibrant packaging on the market. The brands plant-based ice cream is made from organic coconut milk and is available in a wide variety of flavors. From Legendary Cookie Dough to Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel, Coconut Bliss takes ice cream to the next level. 

For those craving a tiny sweet treat, the brand recently released its mini Cups of Joy in Dark Chocolate and Madagascan Vanilla Bean. 

Find Coconut Bliss near you with this store locator

5. Nick's

Courtesy of Nick's

Nick's has been around for awhile, but it's one of my favorites. The brand recently released four new dairy-free flavors: Vanilj Bean, Strawbär Kräm, Hazelnöt Fudge, Peanöt Butter Fudge. 

With less than 350 calories per pint, enjoy this frozen dessert with the same benefits as dairy thanks to Perfect Day's latest technology. 

Find Nicks in a store near you or purchase online HERE