Makeup mogul, media star and now mama? Kylie Jenner, the youngest daughter of pop culture’s famous Kardashian/Jenner family, has recently been rumored to be expecting a Tr-ylie baby (Travis+Kylie).

While the thought of another addition to the Kardashian clan is simply sensational, not all of us believe that Kylie looks the 6 months pregnant she is rumored to be.

The media has tried to will Kylie's baby bump into existence with hard evidence including photos of her in baggy, baby hiding outfits, CLEARLY covering her bulging belly. 

If you've looked at the picture above, taken out your magnifying glass and still can't find the woman supposedly in her second trimester, one of these solutions may be for you.

Whether you see the "baby bump" or not, here are 3 entirely plausible, alternative reasons why the public thinks Kylie Jenner is expecting.

Theory #1:  Ego Migration

With a net worth of $50 million, 98 million Instagram followers and her own reality series, Life of Kylie, it would be hard for this 20 year old celebrity not to get a big head. 

However, Kylie’s ego rests elsewhere; her lips. As her lips get smaller and her "baby bump" just keeps growing, it can only be assumed that her massive ego closed up shop in her pouty lips and moved to a bigger, warmer space; her belly. This would give Kylie a temporary gut (while her ego settled in) and could be the cause of the rumors.

Theory #2: Russian Conspiracy

In other recent news, Facebook disclosed that Russian firms purchased over $100,000 worth of influential political advertisements before, during, and after the 2016 election. 

While it is still unclear why Russia would promote the existence of Kylie's baby, it is still highly possibly that these rumors are just another Russian ploy. Clearly they successfully hit where its hurts most. Millions of fans frantically demand to know the truth. If this is the case; touché Putin, touché.

Theory #3: Fostering a Food Baby

If there is one thing to learn from the Kardashian Klan it is how to get a hot-bod. Each sister seems to be slimmer and more fit than the next. With their own workouts, diet plans and lifestyle tips, they have become icons in the pop-culture fitness world.

Kylie is no exception to this family trend. She has recently claimed to be a vegan and posts recipes and advice on her snapchat. While this might imply that she's strict on her diets, we all know that everybody eats. It is highly possible Kylie simply hopped off the health band wagon and packed on a little extra insulation or some warmth for the winter.

Plot Twist

The emotional rollercoaster that entails if you've fallen down the Kardashian rabbit hole took a heart dropping plummet this Tuesday when Khloé Kardashian became the THIRD Kardashian-Jenner sibling rumored to be expecting.

While Khloé may have stolen Kylie's pregnancy rumor spotlight in the media, some of us are still focused on getting to the bottom of this explosive ego/Russian conspiracy/food baby drama.

So, is there a baby in Kylie? Or is it just an undigested pizza? Guess we will just have to wait and see.