Hurricane Harvey is set to break records as the costliest natural disaster in U.S. history at an early estimate of $190 billion. Thousands have been displaced from their homes, 47 have been confirmed dead, and countless others are still missing. Numerous organizations and businesses have stepped up to the plate to provide relief, including some major players. Here are the top food companies contributing to the Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. 

18. Conagra Brands

The company behind Banquet® is sending truckloads of chicken-fried goodness all the way from Atlanta, in addition to $200,000 to relief organizations. 

17. Chipotle

coffee, beer
Heather Harris

The burrito connoisseur is donating over 50,000 pounds of food, including chicken, tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, beans, steak, and bottled water. Employees will also receive pay for time off due to restaurant closures. 

16. Papa Johns

chocolate
Connor Howe

Papa Johns offered free pizzas to first responders in uniform and fed roughly 4,500 refugees at NRG Center and The Lone Star Convention & Expo Center with approximately 4,000 personal pizzas. 

15. Campbell's Soup

Alyson Kay

The soup giant is donating $500,000 to the Red Cross and United Way of Greater Houston, in addition to matching employee donations to the Red Cross for up to $25,000. 

14. MillerCoors

cider, juice, lager, wine, ice, liquor, alcohol, beer
Alex Frank

All those rancid stomachaches from cheap beer pong tournaments are forgiven. The infamous brewer sent 50,000 cans of drinking water to Texas, in addition to pledging at least $25,000 to the Red Cross.

13. Kroger

For every share their post gets on Facebook (worth $5 each), Kroger has pledged to donate up to $100,000 to the Houston Food Bank. 

12. Kellogg

sprinkles, pastry, cookie, goody, sweet, cake, cream, chocolate, candy
Bethany Garcia

The breakfast hero of our childhoods is donating $100,000 to the nonprofit Feeding America

11. H-E-B Grocery

The Texas-based grocery chain is donating $100,000 to the Red Cross, Salvation Army, and Feeding Texas, in addition to accepting customer donations in stores.

10. Starbucks

mocha, cream, espresso, cappuccino, milk, coffee
Kellyn Simpkins

The Starbucks Foundation gave $250,000 to the Red Cross and is allowing customer donations in all U.S. stores. 

9. Target

The dorm decor lifesaver is donating $500,000 to the Red Cross, Salvation Army, and Team Rubicon

8. Panda Express

Panda cares, specifically in the amount of $500,000 to the Red Cross and Tzu-Chi Foundation. Customers can also make in-store contributions until September 15. 

7. General Mills

The company behind Yoplait and Nature Valley is donating over $500,000 in food products, in addition to matching employee gifts up to $250 per person. 

6. Del Frisco's Restaurant Group

Known for it's high-end steakhouses, Del Frisco's is pledging over $1 million to Houston-area food banks by donating 20% of its sales nationwide. 

5. Amazon and Whole Foods

Whole foods market sign, Whole Foods Market, shopping, groceries, Grocery Shopping
Shelby Cohron

CEO Jeff Bezos finally came through. Amazon and Whole Foods will match online cash donations made on Amazon.com for up to $1 million to the Red Cross. 

4. PepsiCo

In an act of compassionate social sensitivity that was unfortunately absent from its April 2017 commercial, PepsiCo and the PepsiCo Foundation donated $1 million to the Red Cross. All is forgiven. 

3. Coca-Cola 

Skyline, City, Coca-Cola, coke, soda
Tess Tarantino

The soft-drink giant is donating $1 million to the Red Cross, as well as matching employee donations to the company's Employee Disaster Relief Fund for up to $100,000.

2. Whataburger

I knew all those 3 AM investments in Honey Butter Chicken Biscuits and Whatachick'n Strips would one day save my state. Whataburger is donating a total of $1.65 million: $150,000 to the Red Cross, $500,000 to local food banks, and $1 million to the Whataburger Family Foundation, which will provide assistance to employees impacted by the flood.

1.  Walmart 

In times of record-breaking natural disasters, it's okay to be a little extra. Walmart has pledged up to $20 million in disaster relief. Donations will go directly to the Salvation Army, Feeding America, Convoy of Hope, Team Rubicon, and the City of Houston.

From Texas to Corporate: Thank You.

As a born-and-raised Houstonian, it's exceptionally painful to watch the streets I grew up in devastated by waist-deep floodwaters. Houston is a strong city, known for it's boisterous personality and firm resilience, but there's only so much it can take. Any donation, small or large, can help countless families begin to rebuild their lives. To every organization that has donated, listed or unlisted, thank you. Anything matters when all seems lost.