30 Rock's Liz Lemon is the quirky and lovable head writer of a comedy show in New York City. Throughout the seven-season series, she frequently puts food before men, socializing and occasionally her own dignity. There are some Liz Lemon food truths that just can't be denied. 

Perhaps we should all take a page out of Liz's book and simply let our love for food be what it is and let it guide us through life. 

1. The time she consulted pizza to answer her most pressing questions. 

2. The time she was live on camera and shared some profound insight.

3. The time working on her night cheese in a "slanket" was more important than a night out on the town.

4. The time she showed us how to properly eat a cupcake.

5. The time she served some well-deserved side eye.

6. The time she reacted appropriately to the absence of dessert.

7. The time she ate a sandwich instead of going after the love of her life.

8. The time she killed two birds with one stone and ate a sundae on the treadmill.

9. The time she took it a step further and enjoyed a bottle of fine wine during a workout.

10. The time she proved that when it comes to donuts, it's go big or go home.

11. The time she was about to be on live television and had her priorities straight.

12. The time she proved that every full-sized pizza always has the potential to become a personal-pan pizza.

13. The time she rightfully flipped a table over a lack of mac and cheese.

14. The time she opted for an unconventional Edible Arrangement.

15. The time her boyfriend had an emotional breakdown, but food still took precedence.

16. The time she went straight for the shrimp cocktail at a black-tie affair.

17. The time she showed us that at the end of the day, food will always be there to listen.