I freely admit that I have the worst sweet tooth. If I see chocolate, I will eat chocolate. So it’s no surprise that dessert has always been and will always be my favorite meal of the day – but desserts don’t have to be bad for you. In fact, indulging every now and again may be good for you and your waistline. Healthy desserts don’t have to be something like eating one carrot stick before bed. Find out how to make something truly delicious with none of the guilt of typical desserts.

1. Maple Walnut Raisin-Stuffed Apple

healthy desserts

Photo by Maggie Gorman

This super sweet treat is full of nuts and fruit and it only requires a microwave to make it.

2. Healthy Dessert Smoothie

healthy desserts

Photo by Kelda Baljon

This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie may taste like a milkshake, but it’s much better for you.

3. Healthy Banana Split

healthy desserts

Photo by Clarisse Callahan

This banana split is packed with fruit and yogurt. Have it for dessert as a nutritious way to end your day or have it for breakfast for a powerful way to start it.

4. Vegan Caramel Apples

healthy desserts

Photo by Maggie Gorman

These apples are so decadent, you won’t believe they’re vegan.

5. Red Velvet Smoothie

healthy desserts

Photo by Holly Lipka

This smoothie is chocked full of good-for-you foods like spinach, dates, and strawberries. Don’t believe any of that goes together? Don’t knock it ’til you try it.

6. Banana Ice Cream

healthy desserts

Photo by Katie Walsh

All you need is a banana and any toppings of your choice and you can make your own ice cream right in the blender.

7. Chocolate Mousse

healthy desserts

Photo by Danielle Calhoon

When you bite into this chocolate mousse, you’ll never believe that it’s made of avocado and banana.

8. Skinny Mint Smoothie

healthy desserts

Photo by Holly Lipka

Craving mint chocolate chip ice cream, but without the calories? Try this mint smoothie that only takes three minutes to make.

9. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles

healthy desserts

Photo by Emily Hu

Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and avocado is full of the good kind of fat. These two superfoods are married together in these truffles that you’ll never believe are healthy.

10. Mexican Hot Chocolate

healthy desserts

Photo by Holly Lipka

If you want a twist on hot chocolate, this recipe is sure to keep you warm, while also keeping you healthy.

11. Fudgey Brownies

healthy desserts

Photo by Hannah Morse

All the deliciousness of brownies can be found in this healthy recipe.

12. Peanut Butter and Honey Ice Cream

healthy desserts

Photo by Natalie Beam

This vegan ice cream takes just three ingredients. Its unique and sweet flavor is sure to make it your new favorite ice cream.

13. Grilled Strawberry Parfait

healthy desserts

Photo by Grace Bodkin

Strawberry parfaits are so good to begin with, but grilling really brings out the flavor of the strawberries in this perfect summer treat.

14. Vanilla Funfetti Milkshake

healthy desserts

Photo by Susanna Tuan

This skinny milkshake uses bananas and Greek yogurt instead of ice cream and it’s so good, you’ll be sad when it’s gone.

15. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream

healthy desserts

Photo by Natalie Beam

Chock full of antioxidant-rich dark chocolate and tons of fruit, this vegan ice cream is everything you want in a dessert.