We all have (or wish we had) those days where we wake up in the morning and want to surprise the heck outta our significant other by making a cute, extravagant breakfast that you can brag about on social media. However, there always seems to be a great amount of effort that goes along with making those breakfasts in bed, and that’s a lot of work for just waking up. Thankfully, we’ve compiled some super easy recipes that are just as impressive as anything that would take twice as long.

And hey, these recipes are perfect even if you’re #singleAF – there’s nothing like being able to enjoy another serving of breakfast for yourself.

1. Chocolate Cheesecake Overnight Oats

breakfast

Photo by Hanna Brannigan

Dessert for breakfast, what more could you ask for? This isn’t your basic overnight oats, either. Chocolate and Greek powder add a rich, decadent taste, which is totally worth waking up for.

2. Cold Brew Chia Pudding

breakfast

Photo by Kristine Mahan

Following suite with overnight oats, you can let this pudding sit overnight and you’ll have it ready to enjoy in the morning. Adding in the cold brew gives you the caffeine boost you need to get through your day.

3. Pesto Eggs

breakfast

Photo by Christin Urso

Just add a slice of ham and you’ve got yourself a Dr. Seuss-inspired breakfast. On the real though, the pesto surprisingly goes well with the eggs, adding nutty and fresh flavor to old-fashioned scrambled eggs. Try it out here.

4. Shakshuka-stuffed Avocado

breakfast

Photo by Robert Arrasate

No need for a cast iron skillet. This recipe fuses two breakfast essentials into one portable meal, so you very well could hop back into bed to enjoy these cuties.

5. French Toast Egg-in-a-Hole

breakfast

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Another gorgeous breakfast food hybrid. Let the sunny-side-up egg run all the way down your toast, providing the perfect sweet and salty balance you always crave for breakfast.

6. Parmesan Croissants

breakfast

Photo by Jedd Marrero

Get your French pastry fix without all the time-consuming hassle. This recipe uses puff pastry to make the flaky layers, ensuring that your croissants crumble with every single bite.

7. Mini Bagel Breakfast Sliders

breakfast

Photo by Sarah Adler

Can’t decide on a single breakfast sandwich to make? Try these mini bagel sliders instead – we’ve included recipes for multiple varieties, so you can have a mini tasting party with your significant other.

#SpoonTip: The Mini Bagelstein will always have a special place in our hearts.

8. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Oatmeal

breakfast

Photo by Becky Hughes

Get the same flavor of a deli sandwich without the insane price. Savory oatmeal is now super trendy, and with sautéed leeks and melty cheese, you’ll happily jump on that bandwagon.

9. Breakfast Nachos

breakfast

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Here’s to finding new ways to eat waffles. The only major thing you have to do is fry some eggs and bacon, which are likely in your basic cooking skill set – but you can always leave your boo to do that if you’re too lazy. Everything else is mere chopping and plating, but that’s the fun part, right?

10. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza

breakfast

Photo by Audrey Mirabito

If you just spent the night prior partying, or you could really use something heavy and greasy, this is for you. You can even make it über semi-homemade by using pre-cooked bacon, giving you more cuddle time in bed.

11. Mini Quiche Muffins

breakfast

Photo by Caitlyn Heter

Quiches are prized for the fact that you can throw pretty much anything you have (including your leftovers that you probably should’ve thrown out a few days ago) and they can still taste pretty good. This recipe uses the basic onion, spinach, tomato, and cheddar combo, but toss in whatever your quiche-y heart desires.

12. Breakfast Quesadilla

breakfast

Photo by Rebecca Simonov

This quesadilla is perfect if you want your melted cheese fix ASAP and can’t wait till lunch. Serve with some fresh salsa or pico de gallo for an extra spicy start to your day.

13. Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwiches

breakfast

Photo by Christin Urso

What better person is there to venture out and try uncommon combos like this than your significant other? Nutty and salty notes fuse together to form a sacred sandwich like no other.

14. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Waffle Sandwich

breakfast

Photo by Clarisse Callahan

Drench this baby in maple syrup for a sandwich that requires a spoon and fork to eat – not that there’s any problem with that. It’s just as effective with only cheese in the middle.

15. Nutella Strawberry French Toast Roll-Up

breakfast

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

You didn’t think I’d actually leave out Nutella, did you? Each of these rolls are coated in cinnamon, adding a spicy flair to the favorite chocolate hazelnut spread. This is what your breakfast dreams are made of.