If you're like me, you could eat breakfast foods all day, every day. With this recipe roundup you can. A versatile mix of sweet and savory options, there's a breakfast for dinner recipe to satisfy all palates. 

1. Chicken and Waffle Sliders

Katie Elliott

These sliders are the right mix of sweet and savory in (almost) bite-sized form. 

2. Tomato, Mushroom, and Spinach Egg White Bite

tomato, salad, pepper, vegetable
Molly Chroe

These bites are a quick on-the go spin on a veggie omelette.

#SpoonTip Don't love mushrooms or tomatoes? Get creative with this one and add your veggies of choice to this recipe

3. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich Cookie

egg yolk, chicken, meat, egg
Elena Besser

Cookies for dinner? Count me in. These crispy treats take the BEC to a different level. 

4. Pesto Eggs

vegetable, spinach, salad, chicken, tomato
Christin Urso
Craving pesto but don't want pasta? These pesto eggs add an Italian twist to your breakfast for dinner repertoire. 

5. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Oatmeal

pepper, vegetable, rice
Becky Hughes

Forget brown sugar and raisins. Take your oatmeal to a dinner-worthy level by remixing them bacon, egg, and cheese style.

6. Veggie Quiche Muffins

sauce, egg, cheese, vegetable, omelet, spinach
Caitlyn Heter

These little guys have the flavor and nutrients of a regular quiche in a smaller form. These veggie quiche muffins are great for portion control and grab-and-go for mornings you oversleep. 

7. Sweet Potato Hash

onion, pepper, meat, vegetable
Tiffany Chen

I don't think I need to say too much about this one to persuade you, but I'll leave it here in case you somehow needed another excuse to eat sweet potatoes. 

8. French Toast Ham and Cheese

grilled cheese sandwich, french toast, bread, cake, cheese, sweet, toast
Eva Reynolds

Here we have the Monte Cristo of french toast: ham and cheese sandwiched between sweet French toast. 

9. Garlic Parmesan French Toast

sauce, vegetable, meat
Emma Danbury

Don't have a sweet tooth for dinner but still want the satisfaction of French toast?  Give this FT interpretation a shot.  

10. Egg inside a Portobello Mushroom

cheese, dairy product, huevos rancheros, fried egg, parsley, egg
Camila Bolívar

If you're a mushroom lover like me, this egg-stuffed portobello is a breakfast for dinner dream come true. 

11. Egg and Cheese Bread Bowl 

egg, vegetable
Elyse Belarge

Bread bowl + egg + cheese = enough said.