If you know me, you know I'm OBSESSED with Trader Joe's. It's convenient, affordable, and filled with amazing food options, no matter what you're craving. Not to mention, it's a great form of entertainment (sometimes I stroll through the aisles when I'm bored). But, my favorite part about Trader Joe's is their snacks. While recently spending all my time stuck inside, I've made sure to load up on tons of snacks to make this situation a bit better. After munching on countless options over Netflix marathons, I've narrowed down my list of top 10 Trader Joe's snacks that are must-have's during quarantine. 

10. Trader Joe's Contemplates Inner Peas

To be honest, I was skeptical to try these at first. But, the second I dug my hands into these puffy pea snacks, I fell in love. The baked green pea snack has just the right amount of salt to keep you wanting more. These taste great, and not to mention, peas ARE a vegetable, so that means they're healthy, right?

9. Soft & Juicy Mango

I'm not the biggest dried fruit girl, but there is no resisting these mangoes. These real, huge mango pieces are sprinkled with sugar to make them the perfect sweet snack. It's impossible to eat just one!

8. Dark Chocolate Stars

These delicious shortbread cookies are covered in dark chocolate and topped off with mini nonpareil to make the best crunchy cookie known to man. Having a box around is dangerous, but the it's the best type of danger.

7. Pita Bite

These are the perfect cross between a pita chip and a salty cracker. For something so simple, they are extremely addicting! Pair these with your favorite TJ's cheese or dip, or enjoy them plain.

6. Baked Cheese Crunchies

AKA Trader Joe's Cheetos...but baked! Yet these baked snacks are just as good as the classic, fried version we all know and love. Bonus: they don't leave your fingers covered in cheese dust. 

5. Cheddar Rocket Crackers

These cheddar rockets have single-handedly gotten me through countless study sessions. At first glance, they may just look like knockoff goldfish, but let me tell you, they are so much more. The rocket shape makes them taste so much better and the cheddar flavor is much more prevalent. 

4. Hold the Cone

These ice creams are tiny enough to become your favorite afternoon snack. The mini cones are filled with vanilla ice cream and coated in chocolate. It's nearly impossible not to eat the whole box in one sitting. They even come in other seasonal varieties, including pumpkin and peppermint. 

3. World's Puffiest White Cheddar Corn Puffs

Remember Pirate's Booty? TJ's white cheddar puffs are Pirate's Booty on crack. They are ridiculously puffy with the perfect crunch and are loaded with white cheddar flavor. These puffs are made in "TJ's Top Secret Corn Puff Machine No. 00358," so it makes sense that they are the best of the best. They are  definitely one of the best Trader Joe's snacks. 

2. Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds

The best chocolate-covered almonds known to man. Almonds drenched in bitter chocolate with sea salt in every bite. They are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, making them extremely addicting. Trust me on this one, these are delicious. 

1. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

Coming in at number one (you guessed it): TJ's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels. If you like pretzels and peanut butter, this snack is perfect for you. And even if you don't like those things—well, you'll still probably love them. These are the most crave-able little nuggets and have gotten me through various Netflix binges during quarantine.