Tired of eating the same brand of protein bars (I'm talking to you, Quest lovers)? Have you perused the aisles of your grocery store, but cannot cipher through the overwhelming amount of bars cluttering the shelves?

Many protein bar brands preach about their healthiness, but it's hard to figure out the best of the best. Here's a list of 10 low-calorie protein bars that are raising the (protein) bar.

1. KiZE Concepts

KiZE Raw Energy Bars are short on ingredients (between four and six), but not in deliciousness. Made from natural almond butter, raw sage honey, gluten-free oats, grass-fed whey protein isolate, and unsweetened coconut, the almond butter flavor checks in at 210 calories and 11g of protein.

An added bonus: a percentage of every KiZE purchase is donated to help feed children in need. Nothing better than eating KiZE to help the kids.

2. RXBAR

coffee, tea, beer
Timary Malley

RXBAR lists their ingredients on the front of their bars in large print, each ending with "No B.S." to let the ingredients tell the whole story.

From Peanut Butter to Maple Sea Salt to Blueberry, there is an RXBAR that fits any hunger attack or sweet tooth craving. The Coconut Chocolate flavor packs in 12g of protein with just 210 calories. There's no B.S.ing this bar.

3. Orgain

Choose OrGAIN for your next post-workout GAINS. I love their plant-based protein powders, but when I'm on the go, I can get those same benefits in delicious bar form.

Made from organic and clean ingredients, these low-calorie protein bars pack a powerful 10 grams of protein punch in just 140 calories. Choose from S'mores, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, or all of the above to get all the #gains.

4. LUNA

Live, love, LUNA. Just when I thought LUNA couldn't get any better, they go and create fabulously tasting high-protein bars. In just 170 calories, the Chocolate Salted Caramel flavor delivers 12 grams of protein. From Chocolate Walnut Fudge to Berry Greek Yogurt, LUNA low-calorie protein bars have your protein needs covered.

5. Strong & KIND

Feeling more savory than sweet? Strong & KIND bars have the savory tooth covered. With flavors like Thai Sweet Chili, Honey Smoked Barbecue, Honey Mustard, Roasted Jalapeno, and Hickory Smoked, these bars deliver your protein with a flavorful kick. At 230 calories and 12 grams of protein, these low-calorie protein bars are spicing up the protein bar game.

6. Larabar

With flavors like Banana Bread, Apple Pie, Mint Chocolate Brownie, and Snickerdoodle, there's a Larabar for everyone's favorite dessert. Made with just four ingredients—peanuts, unsweetened cherries, sea salt, and dates—the Peanut Butter and Jelly-flavored bar has 6 grams of protein and 210 calories. Get an extra protein boost and swap that cookie for a Larabar! 

7. Square Organics

Square up for this next bar because it loads an impressive protein punch. Square Organics' line of plant-based protein bars include flavors like Chocolate Coated Coconut and Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter.

The Chocolate Coated Crunch flavor has 12 grams of sprouted and whole grain protein and just 210 calories. I'll take square-shaped, low-calorie protein bars over rectangles any day.

8. gomacro

MacroBar, Macro Taste. Made with the best type of base (nut butter), these bars contain high-protein and plant-based ingredients. Some flavors include Cashew Caramel, Apples + Walnuts, and Peanut Butter. At 260 calories, the Sunflower Butter + Chocolate flavor contains 10 grams of protein. Gomacro, or go home, amiright?

9. ALOHA

Hello, ALOHA protein bars. Another plant-based gem, ALOHA protein bar flavors include Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Vanilla Almond Crunch. My coffee-addicted self loves the Mocha flavor, which contains 14 grams of protein and 230 calories.Can I get a, "ALOHA new obsession!"?

10. Health Warrior Superfoods

And to round out this impressive lineup, the Health Warrior Superfoods protein bars. From Lemon Goldenberry to Mint Chocolate, these bars contain all plant-based protein sources and neither processed soy nor whey. Peanut Butter Cacao checks in right at 200 calories and 10 grams of protein. A warrior, indeed.

If you're looking to boost your protein bar game to the next level, forego your go-to Quest bar and try these 10 low-calorie protein bars.