As one of the biggest cities in the world, London has its fair amount of Michelin-starred restaurants. I mean, who needs Mickey D’s when you have £130 to spare on a bison burger, ya know? Although, most of us don’t have £130 to spare, so enter: the Central London market.

Known for street food in general, London takes it up a notch especially when it comes to their market fare. In more Central London, you have the likes of Camden Lock, Borough, Southbank, Kerb and others, all with endless vendors begging you to try their mouthwatering menu.

If you’re studying abroad this summer, next semester, or plan on sneaking into your roommate’s suitcase, take note because you’ll want to try these stand-out market finds:

10. Curry Dish in Camden Lock

central london market

Photo by Rebecca Poole

Brick Lane is typically known as the location to venture for the city’s best Indian food, but don’t discount the markets. It’s cheaper, faster, and just as tasty. For healthy options, try Sonita’s Kitchen, which has the classic choices like chicken and lamb curry, while mixing in vegetarian options as well.

9. Dutch Pancakes in Southbank or Camden Lock

central london market

Photo by Rebecca Poole

These are best when it starts getting colder, especially around Christmas time with overhead fairy lights to add to the ambiance. But really, Dutch Pancakes are a winner any day, any time. Otherwise known as Poffertjes, these mini delicacies are great to share, with toppings that include Nutella, strawberries, lemon & sugar, or simply plain.

8. Oatmeal Cookies from Cupcakes and Shhht in Camden Lock

central london market

Photo courtesy of camdenlockmarket.com

Environmentally conscious and handmade to perfection, make sure to give Cupcakes and Shhht some love while strolling around Camden. They’re known for their oatmeal cookies, but if you want a cupcake, call in ahead so they can get started on your hand-crafted dessert.

7. Bowl from The Mac Factory in Camden Lock

central london market

Photo by Rebecca Poole

Craving something American, but not quite so desperate to stoop to Kraft’s? Try a unique bowl from The Mac Factory in Camden. Always forming those crowds, one spoonful of their Mambo Italian or Truffle Mac n’ Cheese and you’ll know why.

6. Doughnuts from Bread Ahead Bakery in Borough Market

central london market

Photo courtesy of @boroughmarket on Instagram

A favorite on Instagram but even more-so IRL, these hand-baked doughnuts from Bread Ahead taste like a guilt-free party in yo’ mouth. The sugar-coated, custard-filled treats are ones to tough it on the Tube on a Saturday afternoon for (and that’s real love).

5. Scotch Eggs from Scotchtails in Borough Market

central london market

Photo courtesy of @scotchtails on Instagram

If you want something truly authentic to the UK, go to Scotchtails for Scotch eggs, which come with a variety of options. Want something that’ll truly blow your tastebuds away? Try the 5-chili pork egg, accompanied by apple & pear chutney on a bed of rocket.

4. Mr Piadina in Camden Lock

central london market

Photo courtesy of camdenlockmarket.com

Italy meets London in this crowd favorite stall known as Mr Piadina. Fresh flatbread rolled out in front of you will no doubt satisfy your Italian food cravings. Fillings include Prosciutto with mozzarella, tomato and rocket, among their vegetarian option and others.

3. Korrito in Southbank

central london market

Photo courtesy of @korritouk on Instagram

Korean BBQ say whaaa? Think Chipotle-style ordering with your options being a rice/salad box or a burrito, with your choice of K-BBQ toppings. You may not know how to pronounce Buldak or Bulgogi, but that’s half the fun in market-hopping in a foreign country.

2. Salad from Aphrodite’s in Kerb

central london market

Photo courtesy of @aphroditesfood on Instagram

No Saladworks in London? No problem. Just look at this heaping pile of goodness. Aphrodite’s creates unique and filling bowls that will have you skipping to the gym to continue with that health streak. Try the Asparagus & Whipped Feta salad as seen above for all the tongue out emoji feels.

1. Burger from Mother Flipper in Kerb

central london market

Photo courtesy of @allthingsmeaty on Instagram

This burger looks mother flippin’ good, if I do say so myself. Any stall with a cool name and even cooler grub is a winner. You’ll need a stack of napkins and a Pimm’s cocktail to complete this masterpiece of a meal. All the mess, all the Instas, none of the regrets.

#SpoonTip: Head to Camden & Kerb’s combined market starting 7/22, that includes 35 traders, 7 days a week.