If you love pizza and are in need of some extra dough, you're in luck. In celebration of National Pizza Day on Feb. 9, Yelp is launching a search for its first-ever Chief Pizza Officer, who will serve as the authority on all things pizza, from deep dish to Detroit style, pizza cones to personal pan.

During their six-month engagement, the Chief Pizza Officer will be responsible for spreading their love for pizza and sharing the latest pizza trends with the Yelp community.

To apply, pizza pundits should submit a 30-60 second video explaining why they’re qualified to take on the role at ChiefPizzaOfficer.Yelp.com. Participants will be judged based on their love for local businesses, pizza pride, geography and social media presence.

If an official title isn't enough, the winning pizza connoisseur will be awarded $25,000 to continue their pizza education across the U.S. and help Yelp stay abreast of what’s next in the world of pizza. (While $25,000 may be enticing, it's important to note that you will have to pay taxes, plus you're "in engagement" aka under contract for six months.) 

Video "applications" are being accepted from Feb. 9-28, and a single CPO will be selected on March 15. Per Yelp's terms and conditions, the winner will have to enter into an independent contractor agreement, but the time commitment remains somewhat ambiguous. Is this a fun side hustle, or an actual job?

Digging into the official rules, the job doesn't sound too bad. "As the Chief Pizza Officer, such individual shall be responsible for certain ongoing obligations during the term of the engagement, including but not limited to: 1 blog post and 3 videos highlighting 3 different pizza spots per month," the rules state. The only real downside is that the $25,000 lump sum has to cover all of the CPO's expenses, so at least some of those winnings will inevitably have to be spent on pizza.

More good news? Yelp has done some of the work for you on finding interesting pizza joints, and released a list of the "Top 100 Pizza Spots in the U.S., According to Yelp" alongside the Chief Pizza Officer announcement. If you're looking for something else, though, Spoon University has a round-up of "The Best Pizza in Every State," as well as a definitive guide to the best slices in every major American city.