Halloween is many people’s favorite holiday because of one thing: FREE CANDY! While loading your bag with candy so full that it’s hard to carry sounds tempting, oftentimes, we are stuck with too many sweets and not enough room in our stomachs. To avoid waste and spice up your classic candy bars, I'm providing you with six indulgent dessert ideas to make with your leftover Halloween candy. 

#1: Turkey Cupcakes 

These cupcakes are the perfect transitional dessert to carry you from Halloween to Thanksgiving. In order to make these cupcakes, you will need to use your leftover candy corn for the feathers, M&Ms for the eyes, and Swedish Fish for the mouth. These cupcakes are not just cute to look at and convenient for the holiday time, but they are also melt-in-your-mouth good. 

#2: Candy-Coated Caramel Apples 

These candy-coated apples elevate your typical caramel apples with the addition of various candies like mini M&Ms, Kit Kats, Raisinets, and more! These apples are completely customizable. I like making a batch of these and putting different candies on each one. Colorful, delicious, and easy, these treats should be on your list for what to make next. 

#3: Candy Bark

What is better than candy? More candy. This dessert is so simple that all you have to do is throw some leftover sweets on top of melted chocolate and pop it in the freezer. The beauty of this dessert is that you can use any candy combination of your choice. My go-to is Kit Kat, Twix, and Snickers. 

#4: Rolo-Stuffed Blondies 

Not in the mood for a chocolate overload? These blondies are perfect because they are not too sweet. Rolo-stuffed blondies will elevate the typical, might I say boring, chocolate-covered caramel into a delectable dessert. While these blondies are the most time-consuming out of all of the recipes listed, I can promise you that they are worth the time and effort. Pro tip: eat these while they’re fresh out of the oven so the caramel oozes into your mouth. 

#5: Candy Bar Cookie

Adding candy to a classic cookie is the perfect way to get rid of all of your leftover candy. These cookies are gooey in the center and super indulgent. I like adding Kit Kats and M&Ms to mine to provide a delicious chocolatey flavor with a bright pop of color. 

#6: Halloween Muddy Buddies

These Halloween muddy buddies are the perfect combination of a salty snack and a sweet snack. Not only is this dessert super easy to make (no baking necessary), but it also tastes delicious! My favorite combination is candy corn, mini M&Ms, and Nestle Crunch bars. So, grab your Chex mix and your favorite leftover Halloween candy, and make this quick and tasty dessert. 

As tempting as it sounds to eat all of your Halloween candy as it is, eventually, you will get bored of eating the same old candy bars. So, in an attempt to not waste delicious candy bars, try these recipes when looking to spice up your typical Halloween candy and use up your leftovers!