Anyone can roll through Dunkin’ and order a freshly-brewed hot or iced coffee, which comes in one of three signature roasts: original blend, dark roast, or decaf. Dunkin’ coffee is a perfect pick me up any time of day, from first thing in the morning to pre-afternoon studying. But did you know there’s a Dunkin’ Donuts secret menu for when you’re feeling adventurous?

While Dunkin’ is known for a wide array of signature coffee and tea drinks, there’s plenty of room for customization to make any drink your own. Dunkin' has really upped its regular menu with flavored shots that you can add to any coffee drink, meaning it’s easy to create your own brand-new beverage or recreate a once-seasonal item. Plus, Dunkin’s hot chocolate, tea, cold brew coffee, and espresso drinks are also easily customizable. These many ingredients mean that you can enjoy the exact drink that you're craving, from a chocolatey sweet treat to a fruity, berry-flavored pick-me-up.

Salty or sweet, hot or iced, energizing or caffeine-free, coffee or tea, there’s a Dunkin’ Donuts secret menu hack perfect for every craving — including food! These secret menu hacks think outside the cup to sweeten your coffee routine.

Dunkin' Donuts Coffee Drinks Secret Menu

As any Dunkin’ devotee knows, the coffee chain offers a variety of shots and swirls to add a flavor boost to your cup of joe. The shots contain no sugar, while the swirls are sweet, creamy, and indulgent (some include dairy, though, so double check the ingredients if you have dietary restrictions). Here’s a list of little-known combos to maximize your coffee’s flavor:

1. Hazelnut Mocha

Add the Mocha flavor swirl and a Hazelnut flavor shot into your Iced Coffee for an instant chocolatey, nutty upgrade.

2. Coco Berry Iced Latte

When my roommate told me that her latest Dunkin’ order included a Blueberry flavor shot, I was immediately skeptical — never in a million years would I put those two flavors together. I’m a big proponent of “don’t knock it ‘til you try it,'' though, and I’m so glad I did.

This Dunkin’-approved hack is simple: “Add a Blueberry flavor shot to your Iced Mocha Latte for a yummy iced berry treat with plenty of coffee taste." If you really want your drink to live up to its name, add an extra Raspberry flavor shot.

3. Toasted French Vanilla

This official Dunkin’ hack is a little more complicated, but your Iced Coffee will be extra delicious! Add the French Vanilla and Toasted Almond flavor shots to an Iced Coffee with almond milk for a dairy-free Toasted French Vanilla treat.

4. Nutella

Start by ordering a Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee in the original blend, and add in a Mocha swirl. For your flavor shots — and this part is important — you're going to order two shots of Hazelnut (yup, double!) to amp up that nutty, chocolate flavor we know and love.

5. Almond Joy

The Almond Joy flavor was a discontinued, but definitely a fan favorite. To recreate this iconic seasonal flavor, order an Iced Coffee and add a Mocha swirl, Toasted Almond shot, and Coconut shot.

6. Birthday Cake

Have an even happier birthday by asking your crew member to mix in both French Vanilla swirl and Hazelnut swirl to achieve this delicious birthday cake-flavored coffee.

7. Caramel Coconut Crème Pie

Just ask for Iced Coffee with milk, a Caramel flavor shot, and Coconut Crème flavor swirl.

All of these Iced Coffees could be leveled up with a dollop of whipped cream or a shot of espresso. The only limit when it comes to a secret Iced Coffee menu is your own imagination.

8. Eggnog Latte

Enjoy the taste of Christmas all year round. Order a Vanilla Chai (frozen, if you'd rather it cold) and three pumps of Caramel swirl to create an Eggnog Latte.

Dunkin' Donuts Hot Chocolate Secret Menu 

9. Chocolate Covered Raspberry Hot Chocolate

For a sweet take on Dunkin’s classic Hot Chocolate, try adding in a Raspberry flavor shot. The combination was inspired by chocolate-covered raspberries!

10. English Toffee Hot Chocolate

To create an indulgent take on an English Toffee, add in Toasted Almond and French Vanilla flavor shots to the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.

11. Coconut Mint Hot Chocolate

Bring together the flavors of mint, chocolate, and coconut with this DD menu hack! Add a Coconut flavor shot to a Mint Hot Chocolate for a fun and flavorful drink.

12. Dirty Hot Chocolate

This hot chocolate is spiked...with espresso! Simply order a Hot Chocolate with a single Turbo shot and a pump of Mocha to make an extra rich, dark hot chocolate to heat things up even more.

Dunkin' Donuts Coolatta Secret Menu

13. Orange Creamsicle

Simply ask for orange juice (orange soda or orange coolatta base works fine, too) mixed in with a Vanilla Bean Coolatta. Top it off with whipped cream to fully embrace the Creamsicle vibes.

14. Monster Coolatta

Ask for a large ice cup to be filled halfway with Monster and Strawberry Coolatta base for an interesting flavorful tart twist to the energy drink.

Also, rumor has it on Twitter that you can get a plain shot of Monster in an espresso cup if you ask…though I’m not sure why you’d want to.

15. Cosmic Cotton Candy Coolatta

Order a Cotton Candy Coolatta + Blue Raspberry shot for a sippable version of this carnival classic.

16. Pina Coolatta

The Coolattas make it so easy to mix n’ match a custom secret menu drink. The Pina Colada Coolatta is simply a Pineapple Coolatta + Coconut Cream Pie flavor swirl.

7. Big Stick Coolatta

Strawberry Coolatta + Pineapple Coolatta gives you a super-tasty Strawberry Pineapple Coolatta. “It’s so good. The perfect amount of sour and sweet,” says the drink’s inventor.

18. Pineapple Blue Raspberry

Another “official” Dunkin Coolatta menu hack is a Cosmic Pineapple Coolatta, which is Pineapple Coolatta + Blue Raspberry shot, which is perfect for a fruity and refreshing beachy beverage.

19. Strawberry Shortcake

The Strawberry Shortcake Coolatta is the perfect strawberry dessert. It’s also super-easy to ask for: 50% Strawberry Coolatta + 50% Vanilla Bean Coolatta. Top with a huge dollop of whipped cream, too.

20. Captain Crunch

Pump up the nostalgia and take a sip of your childhood with this Cap'n Crunch-inspired menu hack. @Tamara_Mathieu used to work at Dunkin’ Donuts and combines Strawberry Coolatta + Cream + Blueberry flavor shot + Raspberry flavor shot for a drink exactly like the sweet cereal.

Dunkin' Donuts Frozen Drinks Secret Menu

21. Frozen Chocolate Strawberry

There’s nothing better than chocolate-covered strawberries — except drinking ’em. All you need to do is ask for a medium Frozen Chocolate + two Pumps Strawberry Coolatta syrup.

22. Frozen Snickers Bar

This candy bar-inspired secret drink is a Frozen Chocolate + Caramel flavor shot + Peanut Butter Cup flavor swirl.

23. Frozen Mocha

Half Frozen Coffee (Original) + Half Frozen Chocolate (Original).

24. Frozen Almond Joy

Frozen Chocolate + Coconut Cream Pie flavor swirl + Toasted Almond flavor shot.

25. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Order a Frozen Coffee and add Caramel syrup, Coffee syrup, a Vanilla flavor shot, and cinnamon sugar.

Top it off with whipped cream and more cinnamon sugar for a refreshing drink reminiscent of the milk at the bottom of a bowl of CTC.

26. Nutella

Here’s what to ask for: Frozen Chocolate + Hazelnut flavor swirl + whipped cream.

27. Black & White

You know the classic “Black and White” milkshake you can order at an ice cream shop? It’s on the secret menu at Dunkin’ Donuts, too. Just request a Frozen Black and White, which is 50-50 Frozen Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Coolatta.

Dunkin' Donuts Tea Drinks Secret Menu

28. Arnold Palmer

To mock an Arnold Palmer at Dunkin’, ask for half Iced Black Tea and half Frozen Lemonade base. You can also ask for a Frozen Lemonade with some Iced Tea mixed in for an even more refreshing twist.

29. Strawberry Peach Passion Fruit Iced Tea

Combine a Strawberry Refresher with Peach Passionfruit syrup and top it off with Iced Black Tea.

Dunkin' Donuts Food Hacks

30. Maddie’s Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich

Dubbed “Maddie’s Hack” after this fan’s viral TikTok, this ultimate Dunkin’ breakfast sandwich includes a bagel with cream cheese, hash browns, and Snackin’ Bacon.

Not a fan of cream cheese? Skip the cream cheese and opt for a slice of American or cheddar cheese instead.

31. Ultimate Roll-Ups

Dunkin' regular @shadytree1 recommends ordering a Bacon Cheese Roll-up or Wake-Up Wrap and stuffing it with a side order of hashbrowns and ketchup for a hangover-approved breakfast wrap.

32. Ultimate Maple Bacon Donut

Add Maple Snackin’ Bacon atop a Maple Glazed Donut for the ultimate sweet and salty breakfast. Plus the added protein means this donut hack hits all your food groups.

33. Ultimate Bagel Bites

This may be the most labor-intensive hack, but there’s a reason it won Dunkin’s Menu Hack contest in 2020. Order your choice of Stuffed Bagel Minis (@dunkin.ducks prefers Everything Bagel Minis), create a little hole in the top, and stuff your Snackin’ Bacon inside for a delicious protein boost.

34. Breakfast Burrito

Dunkin’ Donuts has breakfast, but a Breakfast Burrito hasn’t been on the menu — until now. It’s a combination of other Dunkin’ breakfast menu items, including sausage, bacon, cheese, and hash browns, all wrapped up in a tortilla.

35. Ultimate Donut Sandwich

TikTok user @madchenkaufman, who actually works at a Dunkin’, takes a veggie egg white, a piece of white cheddar, and a turkey sausage, and sandwiches them between the two halves of a glazed donut. Yum.