If you have ever walked around your local Publix, you have probably seen the many different products inspired by the classic cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. As someone who grew up loving this sweet breakfast treat, I decided to pick up as many Cinnamon Toast Crunch products that I could find and see how they taste.

Juliana Morcos

I was pleasantly surprised to see such a diversity of products inspired by Cinnamon Toast Crunch. To judge these products, I looked at the overall flavors and ingredients, personal dislikes and a rating of how similar it is to the original cereal. 

Granola Bars

Juliana Morcos

Being a granola bar fan, I was really excited about this product. Unfortunately, I was not impressed. If you are someone who loves sweet things you might love this, but I found that the cinnamon flavor was overpowered by the super sweet glaze.  The texture was soft and chewy, which is about the only positive I can say about this one. 

Similarity to Cereal: 5/10 

The Popcorn

Juliana Morcos

If you love caramel corn, you have to try this. It gives the perfect crunch and sweetness with lots of sweet, delicious flavors. The only critique that I must give this popcorn is a lack of cinnamon flavor. You could have told me this was plain caramel corn and I would have believed you. 

Similarity to Cereal: 6/10

The Creamer 

Juliana Morcos

Ok coffee lovers, I think I've found the perfect creamer. Just a splash of this stuff in your coffee and you will have the perfect cinnamon, fall-tasting beverage. This is definitely the closest I've come to my coffee tasting like it's from Starbucks (and I've tried a lot of stuff). Go buy this.

Similarity to cereal: 9/10   

The Snacking Mix 

Juliana Morcos

This snack is dangerous. I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag in one sitting. This mix comes with the cereal itself, mini churros, and vanilla Chex Mix. It's super crunchy and the vanilla Chex Mix adds a great variation to the otherwise one-note flavor. This mix tastes just like the original cereal.

Similarity to cereal: 10/10

The Cinnamon Toast Caboodle 

After trying all of these Cinnamon Toast Crunch-inspired treats, I can safely say that the creamer and snacking mix should be on your grocery list. If you love caramel corn, then go ahead and try the popcorn but I would skip the granola bar altogether unless you want a sugar overload.