I'm not gonna lie, I hate working out. There I said it, and trust me I know I am not alone. Some people love it, but I honestly thought it just wasn't for me. I have tried countless fitness classes trying to find one that I liked and wouldn't completely break the bank. And then, I found Orangetheory Fitness.

What is OTF?

Orange theory Fitness is a high intensity interval training (HIIT) group workout class. The key to OTF is the heart rate monitor that racks OTF's three zones: base (green), push (orange), and all out (red). Stay in the orange or red zone for more than 12 minutes, and you will achieve that 36 hour after burn effect.

During every 60 minute class, you will rotate exercises on the treadmill, rower, and free weights. Every class is different, so you'll never get tired of doing the same workout again!

Why You Have To Try It

OTF is a personalized workout in a group setting. The treadmills have options for power walking, jogging, or running so you really can go at your own pace. But you still get the social experience of group classes.

I don't know about you guys, but I also need a little monetary motivation when I'm working out. It actually helps a lot because I know that I can't come up with an excuse to not workout if I already paid for it. But, on the bright side, this is cheaper than other group workout classes (SoulCycle).

The Investment

OTF has 3 different package options. Orange Basic includes 4 classes per month, Orange Elite includes 8 classes per month, and Orange Premier is unlimited. Currently I take classes twice a week for $89 a month, but I think I might upgrade my membership to premier status. I love it that much...I know, I'm shocked too!

#SpoonProTip College students get $10 off their monthly package and $20 of the heart rate monitor

No Excuses

Since joining OTF I have developed a whole new outlook on exercising. I have way more motivation and feel more confident about my body. And OTF can do that for you to! It's addictive.

Your first class is free too! So there really isn't an excuse not to give it a shot. Just fill out this form and you'll be on your way to a new you.