Spoon University Logo
Pretzel Crisps Holiday Lifestyle Image
Pretzel Crisps Holiday Lifestyle Image
Lifestyle

Snack Well This Holiday Season With Dark And White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Crisps

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at Hofstra chapter.

The Countdown to Christmas has just begun and you know what that means: holiday movies and festive treats. If you’re like me, then you probably eat seasonal treats while you watch heart-warming Hallmark Christmas movies. Forget nibbling on sugar cookies when you can be enjoying the savory and sweet taste of Pretzel Crisps seasonal flavors. 

Pretzel Crisps Dark And White Chocolate Peppermint 

Pretzel Crisps
Image courtesy of Pretzel Crisps

Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite desserts of all time. The sweet chocolate followed by the crunch of the pretzel is just delightful. For the holidays, Pretzel Crisps has brought back their seasonal flavors: Dark Chocolate and Peppermint & White Chocolate and Peppermint

Coated in creamy dark and white chocolate and topped with crushed peppermint candy pieces, these holiday Pretzel Crisps make the perfect snack! 

Find Pretzel Crisps at retailers nationwide including Target, Publix, Kroger and Costco for $3.49.

Casey Clark

Hofstra '21

Hi! My name is Casey and I am a journalism major at Hofstra University. Currently, I am the Editorial Director for Spoon's Hofstra Chapter. I love covering the latest food releases and news. When I'm not enjoying chocolate, find me writing for Allure, Byrdie, Women's Health, Rachael Ray In Season and Eat This, Not That!