If you're looking for the ultimate snack duo to enjoy while stuck at home, consider pretzels and hummus. May 13 marks the 8th official International Hummus Day. On this day, hummus fans have their chance to shine and share their love for this chickpea superfood. 

Hummus works great as a dip for a variety of snacks such as carrots, pita bread, and pretzels. Personally, I enjoy hummus the most when eaten with pretzels, so here are some pairing recommendations using Pretzel Crisps. 

Celebrate Hummus Day With These Pairings

1. Original Pretzel Crisps And Classic Hummus

One of the easiest on-the-go snacks is pretzels and traditional hummus. If you're not looking to venture outside of your comfort zone with unique hummus and pretzel flavors, Original Pretzel Crisps and classic hummus is perfect for you. Some of my favorite classic hummus dips are come from Sabra, Cedar's and Tribe.

2. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Crisps And Chocolate Hummus

This might be my favorite pairing because it involves chocolate. You've might not have heard of dessert hummus, but now you have. My favorite chocolate hummus comes from Delighted By in the flavor brownie batter. This is a perfect sweet treat to indulge in after a long day and pairs well with Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Crisps.

3. Sesame Pretzel Crisps And Beet Hummus

If you're looking for a super Instagram-worthy hummus to celebrate #HummusDay, then try beet hummus. Beet hummus comes in this lovely pink color and goes great with Sesame Pretzel Crisps. I suggest trying Fountain's of Health beet dip the first time around!

Make sure to post on social media using #HummusDay and tag @PretzelCrisps on Instagram so they can see your delicious pairings!