Spoon University Logo
News

11 Best Amazon Prime Day Kitchen Deals Under $20 To Add To Your New Dorm

Updated Published

It’s no secret that being in college is not conducive to having a massive checking account. (Honestly, I only have $20 to my name right now. OOPS.) Between buying textbooks, making iced coffee runs, and picking up late-night food orders, keeping extra spending in your wallet is tough. However, there’s great news for college foodies and chefs out there! Amazon Prime Day is happening October 8 and 9, and the deals on kitchen tools and necessities are *chef’s kiss*! If you’re on a budget, you can still deck out your kitchen with new utensils, appliances, and gadgets. Here are our favorite Amazon Prime Day kitchen deals that will cost you less than $20. We’re not breaking the bank today, besties. 

Spoon University has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

1. ComSaf Glass Food Storage Jars, $19.99

Make sure your coffee, rice, snacks, and more stay super fresh this semester with these glass food storage jars. You’ll look like a kitchen icon with an adorable aesthetic. This 6-pack of 25-ounce jars and lids is the perfect starter pack for your first college kitchen.

2. Lazy Susan Turntable, $13

Whether you have a small dorm kitchen or are sharing an apartment kitchen with new roomies, make your space organized with this swiveling turntable. Organize your spices, morning coffee supplies, bar cart trinkets, and beyond.

3. Ecolution Patented Micro-Pop Microwave Popcorn Popper, $15

Stock up on popcorn kernels and have customized popcorn flavors whenever you want! This microwaveable popcorn popper will save you money and offer a slightly healthier option when compared to movie theater butter popcorn bags. Try out some of these unique popcorn toppings to really mix it up. 

4. Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Blue Storage Container, $19

Whether you are looking to save leftovers from your air fryer recipes or meal prepping some lunches for the next few days, these Pyrex containers are a necessity. Both durable and easy to clean, these containers can endure the freezer, your microwave, or the mini-fridge.

5. KitchenAid Classic Plastic Cutting Board, $15

A good cutting board is a kitchen necessity. From meal-prepping and sandwich-making to snack-creating, and beyond, this KitchenAid board will last you all of undergrad and beyond.

6. Cuisinart 12-Piece Kitchen Knife Set, $14.99

This is the ultimate starter set for those looking to develop their kitchen knife skills. You’ll have all the essentials in your drawer, from a small pairing knife to a large bread knife, complete with matching blade guards.

7. Pink Cowgirl Kitchen Towels Set, $16.79

Make your college dorm or kitchen apartment funky and trendy with these pink cowgirl towels. I am sure Dolly Parton, herself, would approve of this cute set.

8. LANDNEOO Stackable Water Bottle Organizer Holder, $11.89

For all the Stanley and Owala lovers out there, keep your beloved tumblers and water bottles in one place with this organizer.

9. Aigostar Sandwich Maker with Non-stick Deep Grid Surface, $17.59

If you’re grilled cheese-obsessed, you need this mini electric griddle sandwich maker in your dorm. In fact, you can also toast bagels, cook eggs, bacon, and more breakfast necessities on this appliance.

10. Brita Metro Water Filter Pitcher, $16.61

Make sure you always have fresh water for your study groups and late-night essay writing sessions. This Brita is an absolute essential and can fit in a mini fridge easily.

11. Mini Fridge Organizer with 15 Pockets, $8.49

Most dorms and apartment kitchens are super limited on space. So use it wisely by grabbing an organizer that easily drapes over the top of your mini fridge and easily stores spices, utensils, snacks, and beyond.

Editor Girlie, beverage goblin