A great king once told me, “We are all connected in the great circle of life.” Now, we can all be connected through the great circle of brunch. Whether you’re hungover from a long night out or just sleeping in late because it’s a weekend and you deserve it, this brunch ring heaven of bacon, egg, cheese and avocado brunch ring is no doubt the best way to start your day.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
4 slices of bacon
1 package of shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
1 8-oz. can Pillsbury crescent rolls
1. Set oven to 375˚F.
2. Cook bacon until it’s slightly undercooked and set aside. Don’t worry, it’ll cook more in the oven.
3. Scramble eggs until they are just undercooked. Seriously, relax, they’ll cook more in the oven.
4. Open the crescent rolls.
5. Arrange triangle pieces in a ring by connecting the short sides of each triangle segment with the points facing outward.
6. Place a small piece of bacon onto each triangle segment.
7. Place eggs on top of bacon pieces.
8. Sprinkle generously with the shredded cheese.
9. Fold over each corner towards the center. Seal ring by pressing the dough into the short edge on the inside of the ring.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
11. Garnish with chopped tomato and avocado.
12. Slice and serve like a baller.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?
Check out these other tasty brunch creations: