I'm all about easy recipes. I mean, I'm a student, so it's no secret I don't have that much time on my hands (and even when I do, I'm probably watching Netflix). However, I love good (and I mean amazing) food. You see the issue here, right? She has no time, but she's a food snob...what to do?

I've realized that there are easy recipes that are delicious. Even better, there are twists on already-great, easy recipes that can completely change, and elevate, the dish while keeping it simple.

This creamy, baked 4-cheese mac n' cheese is just that: a twist on something that was already amazing and is now even better. Still easy to make, still takes minimal time and definitely satisfies every fancy, cheesy, creamy craving you had.

4-Cheese Mac N' Cheese

• 1/2 cup macaroni
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • Salt as needed
  • 2 oz. Brie rind removed and cut into chunks
  • 1 1/2 oz. cream cheese softened and cut into chunks
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/3 cup ricotta
  • 1 oz. Parmigiano-Reggiano
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
milk, dairy product, cream, cheese
Jayna Goldstein

Pre-heat the oven to 375°F and butter a gratin dish. Heat a pot of salted water until it comes to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook al dente. Drain well.

wheat, carbohydrate, tortellini, spaghetti, pasta, macaroni
    Jayna Goldstein

Put the pasta in a large bowl and immediately toss in the Brie and the cream cheese until they are melted and uniformly mixed in.

cream, cheese, butter, dairy, milk, pasta
    Jayna Goldstein

In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, ricotta and Parmesan. Then stir this mixture into the pasta.

sweet, cream, milk
    Jayna Goldstein

Season with pepper and nutmeg. If you want to, add a little grated Parmesan on top.

milk, dairy product, vegetable, cream
    Jayna Goldstein

Pour the pasta into the prepared pan. Bake until golden brown—about 30 minutes. Serve!

flour, ravioli, dough, dumpling, milk, dairy product, cream
    Jayna Goldstein

This dish will change the way you look and mac n' cheese forever. As an additional factor, it's great if you want to make a nice dinner for others and blow them away with your cheesy ~skills.~