Margaritas. What would we do without them? They’re a summer staple. With so many flavor options, margaritas are perfect for any occasion. What if I told you that you can make a margarita without using any utensils at all? Just throw the ingredients into a big Ziplock bag, shake them up, and freeze. If you’re on a time crunch, pop the margs in the freezer for as long as possible, and serve them over ice. Even if they don’t get icy, that doesn’t mean they’re not the coolest drink you’ve ever made.

Gif courtesy of Giphy

3-Ingredient Freezer Margaritas

• Prep Time:10 minutes
  • Cook Time:8 hours
  • Total Time:8 hours, 10 minutes
  • Servings:6-8

• 1 can Minute Maid Frozen Limeade
  • 12 oz tequila
  • 24 oz water
  • 1 gallon-sized Ziplock bag
Photo by Alexa Gambero

Here are the only things you need. Use whatever tequila you have, and the limeade cans are about $2.50 each. No frills = more time for fun.

Photo by Alexa Gambero

Open the can of limeade and dump it into the Ziplock bag.

Photo by Alexa Gambero

Fill up the limeade can with tequila. Dump it into the Ziplock. Are you noticing a trend here?

Photo by Alexa Gambero

Fill up the can again, with water this time. Dump it once, and fill it with water a second time. You’ll want the two cans full of water so it will get icy in the freezer and not too sweet.

Photo by Alexa Gambero

Zip up the Ziplock and squeeze as much air out of it as you can. Give the bag a shake to make sure there aren’t any solid chunks of limeade.

Photo by Alexa Gambero

Freeze for 8 hours. Serve up the icy goodness and be amazed.

Photo by Alexa Gambero