I've always been the designated friend to make the cake for someone's birthday. While this is a great deal of fun and a perfect way to show someone how well I know and love them, trying to figure out exactly what to make them can be difficult. Over the years, I've found that ice cream cakes almost always go over well and that there are tons of different kinds to make to show that person the cake was made with them in mind. These easy ice cream cake recipes will ensure you have the best cake for any situation. 

1. Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake

Snickers are my dad's favourite candy bars and therefore this is my favourite cake to make him. The peanut butter and the brownie combined with this Snickers ice cream cake makes it a truly irresistible dessert. 

2. Chipwich Ice Cream Cake

chocolate, cream, cookie, cake, pie
Emily Gordon

There's nothing better than a nostalgic Chipwich ice cream sandwich in the size of an entire cake. Give everyone a slice so they can all enjoy this amazing chocolate chip cookie and ice cream combination

3. Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cake

I'm all for one ingredient banana ice cream, but if you're looking to be a little more indulgent this banana pudding ice cream cake is the answer. It's rich, creamy, and an incredibly easy ice cream cake recipe. 

4. Key Lime Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream Cake

This light and brightly colored ice cream cake is sure to brighten up any room—both with its colours and the grins of the people who are eating it. This Key Lime Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream Cake is a summer must-have. 

5. Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake

cake, cream, pastry, sweet, strawberry, pie
Arden Sarner

I know swiss rolls seem difficult, but don't despair. This easy ice cream cake uses packaged swiss rolls for a classy, but simple swiss roll ice cream cake that is sure to delight all those eating. 

6. Slutty Brownie Ice Cream Cake

Slutty brownies are by far the most popular things at bake sales, so why not make them on a larger scale? Add in some ice cream and you've got the perfect dessert with this slutty brownie ice cream cake. 

7. Vegan Chocolate Biscoff Crunch Ice Cream Cake

cereal, sweet, wheat, chocolate, corn
Shivangi Surana

A lot of ice cream cakes lack the crunch factor, but this one certainly doesn't. Get your creamy and your crunch all in one place and no one is left out because this chocolate biscoff crunch ice cream cake is vegan. 

8. S'Mores Ice Cream Cake

My best friend adores S'mores and bringing this beauty out after roasting some is always the perfect end to a birthday. This S'Mores Ice Cream Cake will make you feel like you are sitting in front of a bonfire. 

9. Peppermint Ice Cream Cake

My sister stacks up on peppermint sweets during the Christmas season so that she can eat them year round. I bring out this delicious peppermint ice cream cake for her birthday to bring back a little of that Christmas spirit. 

10. Oreo Cookies and Cream Cake

This is always the cake that I request for my own birthday. There's nothing better than Cookies and Cream ice cream and putting that into an ice cream cake combined with fudgy brownies and more Oreos just isn't beatable. This is my favourite easy ice cream cake recipe. 

These ice cream cakes are easy enough for anyone to make and delicious enough for anyone to eat. They're perfect for any occasion, be it a birthday, some other holiday, or simply being in the mood for cake. Try them all and then go out and find some more easy ice cream cake recipes perfect for whatever occasion you're looking for.