CRAVECLEAN is a protein bake shop located in Coral Gables, Florida. That's right— a protein bake shop. All their baked goods are packed with protein, contain less than 1 gram of sugar, are low calorie, low carb, and preservative and additive free. All treats are also gluten free, perfect for those avoiding gluten in their diet

CRAVECLEAN's Mission

Their motto, "if you don't recognize an ingredient, your body won't either," is why they use all natural or homemade ingredients. Their website is very detailed and has the amount of calories, protein, sugar, etc., for their cupcakes, cookies, brownies, donuts, and more, so customers always know exactly what they are about to eat. 

For example, their average brownie has 126 calories, 25g of protein, 5g carbs, 1g fat, 0.8g sugar, and 1.3g fiber. That delicious and gooey brownie is high in protein and the perfect low-cal snack.

They pride themselves on bridging the gap between fitness and foodies. CRAVECLEAN makes it possible to eat clean and healthy, while still indulging your sweet tooth. 

A bakery that's healthy and guilt-free? It sounds too good to be true; but trust me, it's not. Every treat they serve is just as delicious as it looks and you won't even feel bad about eating it.

How to Purchase CRAVECLEAN's Treats

Their treats, which have 75% less calories than a regular bakery, can be bought in store or online. Their website offers special combination boxes and a build your own box with your choice of flavors, both available for nationwide shipping. You can also order online to pick-up treats in store and can custom make cakes for special occasions.

Do yourself a favor and stop by CRAVECLEAN or order online. This bakery can help you achieve your fitness goals, while also satisfying that sweet tooth I know we all have.