If the date 4/20 doesn’t stand out for you, then you should check your calendar. Even if weed isn’t your thing, you should certainly be taking advantage of these amazing deals and discounts being offered by fast food chains. But let’s be honest, it’s hard to pass up on getting in on the fun of the unofficial holiday. So when the munchies hit, these are the best 4/20 food deals to celebrate the unofficial holiday.

Carl’s Jr.

Carl’s Jr. is selling a Snack Sack, which includes a six-piece jalapeño popper, small fry, and onion rings for a crazy cost of… that’s right, $4.20. This bundle is actually already available and will continue to be through April 24th, just in case you’re someone who likes to celebrate the holiday more frequently than others. And who remembers back in 2019 when Carl’s Jr. served a burger with CBD in it as a 4/20 promotion in Denver? Classic

Del Taco

Del Taco is delivering on 4/20, literally, and for free. If you’d rather stay on the couch this 4/20 then take advantage of this deal and get eight Snack Tacos for $4.20 with no additional delivery fee. From April 20-22, you can also take advantage of the Del After Dark Menu from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. and receive special items, including the Stoner Burrito and Bun Taco.

Fatburger

Fatburger is offering its classic burger for $4.20 on 4/20 only. Fatburger has also teamed up with Kiva Confections for those who are more of an edibles person by creating a ketchup that can get you high, with one serving having 10 milligrams of THC in it. If you’re in the L.A. area, then you can try the limited-edition condiment at participating Artist Tree and Sweet Flower Los Angeles dispensary locations. Someone please try it, and let me know how it is. Bonus points if you try it on the Fatburger classic burger.

Genghis Grill

Genghis Grill, specializing in rice and noodle bowls, is offering a discount of $4.20 on all of its small and medium bowls on 4/20. But you’ll need to use the promotional code, which will be shared soon on the Genghis Grill Instagram page, as well as via email, text, and the mobile app.

Insomnia Cookies

Insomnia Cookies want to deliver munchies right to your door. In fact, they want to share their brand-new Crunchie Munchie Deluxe cookie with 4/20 celebrants. This treat is a big sugar cookie, baked with salty caramel bits, and topped with crushed potato chips. Today only, you'll get a free Insomnia classic cookie with your order because, you know, you'll be extra hungry tonight. 

Jimmy John’s

Jimmy John’s is featuring a one-day-only sandwich called the Munchie Crusher. If the name isn’t enough to get you to give the sandwich a shot, then I don’t know what will. But I’ll tell you it features turkey, provolone, avocado spread, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, sliced pickles, and mayo on wheat bread. The deal? Order this sandwich exclusively through Jimmy John’s website or app and use promo code FREESIDE for free chips to go alongside your Regular or Giant size sandwich… I’ll take the Giant size please.

Smashburger

Smashburger is giving it all on 4/20. Both in-store and online, you can purchase four single-patty Classic burgers for $20. The cheeseburgers come with lettuce, tomato, red onions, ketchup, smash sauce, and pickles, all on a toasted bun. I mean what else could you ask for plus these are the perfect treat to share... Or not, we’re not judging.

Smoothie King

Smoothie King, for those who want something light or sweet on the unofficial holiday can try one of their new bowls. If you order through the app on 4/20, you’ll get 420 reward points for doing so and new app users will also receive $2 off their order. These new bowls have a base of pitaya (dragonfruit) or acai and come topped with fruit, granola, peanut butter, and/or honey.

Wingstop

Wingstop may not be offering a discount deal on 4/20, but they will be celebrating with a limited-time flavor combo. Your protein choice tossed in a spicy cheese rub, drizzled with spicy ranch, topped with cheese puff powder, and finished off with an herb seasoning (you had me at spicy ranch). This flavor combo will be exclusively available from April 20-23.

So now that you know of all of the official 4/20 deals, specials, and limited-time flavors, where are you heading to celebrate the special day? Personally, I feel like I need to get my hands on the Smashburger deal, the Wingstop limited-time flavor, and Del Tacos’ Del After Dark Menu.