ICYMI, today is 4/20, the unofficial holiday many cannabis enthusiasts celebrate the weed culture (Check out our roundup of the best 4/20 food deals). Those of age take today to smoke joints, enjoy edibles, and of course, eat lots and lots of delicious food while maybe being a little lazy on the couch. But you know what could easily ruin today? Getting your messy takeout food on your clothes or couch. That’s where the “takeoutfit” comes in. The “takeoutfit” is the newest and best way to celebrate 4/20 this year, thanks to Postmates. The food delivery service created the perfect outfit to enjoy all your takeout in without having to worry about making a mess.

What is the "takeoutfit?"

The “takeoutfit” was created for the sole purpose of all-day lounging and comfort on 4/20 and any other day of the year. Although on the exterior it looks like a simple black sweatshirt, Postmates worked hard to think of everything a customer might need for the ultimate couch-eating experience.

Firstly, the pocket on the front of the sweatshirt not only gives you the comfort and warmth of a regular sweatshirt but also folds down into a heat-resistant thigh pad to allow you to balance your takeout on your lap without being burned. It also has detachable patches on the sleeves eaters can rip off to use as napkins and an emergency pocket inside the sweatshirt to hold utensils. The most unique aspect, though, is the pouch in the hoodie which allows eaters to hold their favorite sauces and spices.

Where can I get the "takeoutfit?"

Although it is the perfect piece to celebrate 4/20, it has plenty of great aspects and fun surprises for all kinds of eaters. The “takeoutfit” is available for purchase for $50 on the Postmates website and at Takeoutfit.com starting today. Additionally, for those living in New York, you can use the Postmates app to order the “takeoutfit” through popular restaurants like Prince Street Pizza, Bludso's BBQ, and Nicoletto's. The sweatshirt comes in sizes XS to XL and is made from 100% Terry Cloth. Order fast because there are only limited quantities of each size.