If you live in the South, you are blessed with living in the Silicon Valley of fast food. Sure, California may have In-N-Out. New York may have Shake Shack. However, southern fast food chains set themselves apart due their appreciation for bold flavors and lack of fear of the deep fryer. 

The only downside of all these choices is that sometimes it can be hard to narrow your options down. So instead of flipping a coin tonight, let the stars decide. Here's which southern fast food place you should eat at, based on your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21- April 19): Moe's

As an Aries, you exude energy and enthusiasm and you need a restaurant that does the same. When you walk through the door and they yell, "Welcome to Moe's," you yell it right back. The bold Tex- Mex flavors will keep your adventurous palette satisfied, and your food is ready instantly, which will keep your impatient nature at bay. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Krystal

You're a simple creature, but you love to indulge. A simple meal of a bun with beef will suffice. But you won't stop at just one... or two. Your greedy nature will draw you to Chattanooga-founded Krystal so you can devour a whole sackful. And you don't share either. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Biscuitville

You're too superficial to order real fast food, so when you do, it's mostly just for the Instagram. You'll take the perfect shot of your aesthetically pleasing biscuit, spend so long putting filters on it that it gets cold, and then throw it in the garbage. 

Cancer (June 21- July 22): Cracker Barrel

You're a grandma in a college student's body, and if any restaurant is a personification of a grandma, it's Cracker Barrel. You'll order the daily special, cry twice, and then buy everyone presents at the gift shop on the way out. 

Leo (July 23- August 22): Wingstop

A sit down restaurant isn't in the stars for you, because face it, you're kind of a jerk. JK, maybe not a jerk, but you know what you like and how you like it. If you can be nice to the person behind the counter long enough to order, you'll go for Dallas-based Wingstop to give you the spicy flavors your mind desires. 

Virgo (August 23- September 22): Chick-Fil-A

You take a scientific approach to everything in life and expect nothing short of perfection from your fast food experience. You'll order the Original Chicken Sandwich, it will come out quickly and taste exactly the same as it always does, and it will be a perfectly adequate experience. 

Libra (September 23-October 22): Whataburger

You're bubbly, charming and universally liked. You're easily influenced just like their customizable menu. You're a generally pleasant person and will go to a generally pleasant restaurant that can cater to whatever your indecisive heart desires. 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Zaxby's

You've got a forceful, powerful personality which gives you a lot in common with a restaurant bold enough to call themselves "Zesty." A powerful person like you needs a powerful sandwich like the Kickin' Chicken Sandwich Meal. 

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21): The Varsity 

You're honest and straightforward and value a simple down to earth fast food meal that still will look great on Instagram. But be careful! Your irresponsible nature lead you to order more than you can eat. 

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Cookout

I'm going to be straight with you Capricorn—you're kind of uptight. You're looking for the best deal for your money when it comes to fast food. If you manage to fork over 5 dollars for some food, it's going to be the Cookout tray, and you'll be paying exact change, right down to the penny. 

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Waffle House

Your inventive nature means you need a restaurant with enough options to satisfy you. You can get creative with the waffle toppings and your flexible nature means that you won't mind if they accidentally give you a chocolate chip waffle instead of pecan.

Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Jim N Nicks 

You are compassionate and sugary sweet, which means you'll choose an option that supports local business. But unfortunately, your weak-willed nature will mean that you'll cave and let your greedy Taurus friend steal all your mac and cheese.