If you walk through the granola aisle at the store, you’re bound to be low-key overwhelmed. There’s pretty much any kind of bar out there. From flavors like chocolate cherry to sea salt and almond, you might be wondering which flavor or which brand is right for you.

Fortunately, the stars can offer you some insight. Say goodbye to the pressure of having to choose which granola bar to reach for—here’s which one you should get.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Kashi

granola bar

Photo courtesy of give_it_away_613 on Instagram

Aquariuses are humanitarians, promoting causes that advance the lifestyles of others. Like Kashi, Aquariuses love to find new ways to improve the quality of life. With the seven whole grains found in these bars, Aquarius and Kashi make the world a better place with their respect for the Earth.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): URAAW

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @flourishnutrition on Instagram

With an eye for art, Pisces are creative, just like these customizable bars. Because they are natural artists, Pisces will have no trouble pairing these natural ingredients together into one bar. And get this: you can even name the bar yourself. #GetFunkyWithIt.

Aries (March 21-April 19): RX

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @rachels.healthy.home_ww on Instagram

Always up to date on new trends, Aries know what’s up, just like RX bars. With fitness gurus searching for their next fave granola bar, Aries know that RX bars are the N.B.T. – that’s next big thing. With only 4-5 ingredients, Aries and RX bars live out the RX motto, “no B.S.”

Taurus (April 20-May 20): KIND Bars

granola bar

Photo courtesy of Charlotte Tulk on Instagram

Taurus are highly dependable and loyal. Like KIND bars, they’re lovable and you can pretty much reach out to them when you need positive energy. And the bonus? Just like the name implies, the bars are actually kind to your body because of their pronounceable ingredients and relatively low sugar content.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Annie’s

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @tryityoumightlikeit.files.wordpress.com

Geminis are true builders of relationships. They love getting to know new people, and like Annie, are experts at relating to people through their passions. Annie’s granola bars are made to be enjoyed by everyone and in the company of those you love.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Larabars

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @jjimong_ on Instagram

Cancers have big imaginations and a love for exploring new things. Similarly, Larabars have pushed the boundaries into exploring date combinations (that’s the fruit, not the dinner with your significant other).

Leo (July 23-August 22): Squarebars

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @SquareOrganics on Instagram

If there’s someone can solve any difficult situation, it’s the Leo. Excellent problem solvers like Leos, Squarebars have found a way for vegans to enjoy chocolate in the form of one stellar bar. It’s no doubt these bars are the real deal with their non-GMO ingredients and 13 grams of plant protein.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Nugo

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @thea_thalassa on Instagram

Virgos like to analyze things and think things through. That’s why Virgos are certain to love the carefully thought through ingredient list (i.e. fiber and low-glycemic index ingredients) of Nugo bars.

Libra (September 23-October 22): 18 Rabbits

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @organicasaludable on Instagram

Because Libras are down to Earth, the organic, non-GMO ingredients and even grass-fed unsalted butter 18 Rabbits uses shows just how much they’re owning the eco-friendly game — something all Libras are sure to get on board with.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Homemade Bars

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @ohsheglows on Instagram

Scorpios are champions of secret-keeping. Therefore, they’ll take the initiative to make their own bars and share them with friends, all while keeping the secret ingredient to themselves.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Powerbars

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @larillou_ on Instagram

Sagittarius love to travel to new places. Since they can’t go on their life journeys with growling stomachs, Powerbars will keep their energy levels high as they fly from one destination to the next.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Quaker

granola bar

Photo courtesy of @tohealthyme on Instagram

If there’s one thing Capricorns love the most, it’s their families. As family-oriented people, Capricorns bring their loved ones together, just like these Quaker Chewy granola bars.

Now, who’s ready for a granola bar?