If you’re planning on taking yourself out to the ballgame this summer, you’re probably going to get hungry. As soon as you enter the stadium, you’ll be hit with the buttery aroma of popcorn and salty air of pretzels and peanuts.

Maybe it’s time to step out of your comfort zone and try some of the most indulgent and creative stadium snacks around. Long gone are the days of the hot dog and ketchup combination, even if Dollar Dog Night is still the greatest thing ever.

We’ve compiled a list of the best menu item for each of Major League’s 30 teams, so even if you’re team doesn’t win, you can still go home completely satisfied.

1. Chase Field (Phoenix, AZ): Churro Dog

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @zacattack20 on Instagram

Hot dogs might be the quintessential baseball fare, but Diamondbacks fans can also get their sugar fix with the fried and gooey Churro Dog. The snack replaces the usual frank with a churro, the bun with a chocolate-glazed doughnut, and the savory condiments with frozen yogurt, caramel and chocolate. Looks like now you don’t have to travel all the way to Spain to get your hands on a warm, cinnamon churro.

2. Turner Field (Atlanta, GA): The H&F Burger

ballpark

Photo courtesy of hfburger.com

Turner Field visitors have been flocking to the H&F stand, home of the coveted H&F Burger, since 2013. At the Holeman & Fitch Public House outside the stadium, only 24 burgers are sold each night, meaning hungry carnivores have to come early to get even a peek of the double cheeseburger, which is topped with red onion, pickles, ketchup, and mustard.

There is a similar process within the stadium, where only 24 fans each game can buy a “Burger Fast Pass” to skip the lines and guarantee themselves a burger. If you’re not one of these lucky early birds? You’ll probably miss a few innings while waiting to get one of your own.

3. Oriole Park at Camden Yards (Baltimore, MD):

O’s Smith Island Cake

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Smith Island Baking Company

Forget about cake by the ocean and try out this cake by the Chesapeake Bay. The Smith Island Baking Company is known for its eponymous cake, a 10-layer dessert that comes in flavors like Double Chocolate and Cooked Coconut. Inspired by the orange hue of the Orioles’ mascot, baking gurus have created a towering cake just for the team with a citrus tang perfect for summer.

4. Fenway Park (Boston, MA): Fenway Lobster Roll

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @mikejbug on Instagram

If you find yourself on the East Coast this summer, dining on the region’s seafood is a must. Fenway Park serves up a classic lobster roll, prepared with fresh Maine lobster claws and topped with a buttery chives mixture. So even if you’re a Yankees fan, feel no shame as you’re stuffing your face with this Red Sox favorite.

5. Wrigley Field (Chicago, IL): Sloppy Jane

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Mister Sharen on pinterest.com

Fear not, vegans. The Cubs have a messy option just for you: a tempeh-based version of the Sloppy Joe. The sandwich starts with a vegan bun and is finished off with pepper, onions, and a brown sugar mixture. It’s sure to leave you satisfied and covered in sauce as you cheer in one of America’s most beloved fields.

6. U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago, IL): Maple Bacon on a Stick

ballpark

Photo courtesy Drink Eat Relax on Pinterest.com

About a dozen miles south of Wrigley Field is Chicago’s other ballpark, home to the White Sox. Sure, both stadiums serve up the same classics, but U.S. Cellular Field has really stepped up its game with out-out-the-box options. So if you’re feeling something on a stick that isn’t a corn dog or cotton candy, why not try out some bacon? New for the 2016 is the maple-glazed option, which is pretty much just a minimalist version of these maple and bacon cupcakes.

7. Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati, OH): Skyline Chili Coney

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @shannynraelyn on Instagram

Skyline Chili is a Cincinnati staple, piled high with spaghetti, chili, and mounds of cheese. Throw that on a hot dog and now you have an American classic worthy of America’s pastime. The chili itself is spiced with cinnamon and cocoa, making the chili a one-of-a-kind experience. Don’t expect to pick up this hot dog, however, or you’ll be dumping cheese and chili on everyone around you. Instead, grab a fork and dig in.

8. Progressive Field (Cleveland, OH): Happy Dog

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @foodinthecle on Instagram

Ohio’s other Major League Baseball team also knows how to put a spin on the classic hot dog, but Cleveland-based Happy Dog is a little more adventurous. The restaurant, which opened a location in Progressive Field earlier this year, offers options for both meat lovers and vegans alike.

But the options don’t stop there. The list of topping spans from Brie cheese to peanut butter to Spaghetti-O’s. Perhaps the craziest are the Froot Loops, but why not? Just make sure to get the famous Bertman Original Ballpark Mustard, Progressive Field’s exclusive stadium mustard.

9. Coors Field (Denver, CO): Rocky Mountain Oysters

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Wally Gobetz on flickr.com

So Rocky Mountain Oysters aren’t actually oysters, but bull testicles are absolutely a satisfactory substitute. Still, the fried fare is a regional staple, and what would a Rockies game be without a mountain delicacy? These “oysters” are served with fries and a cocktail dipping sauce, possibly to make the thought of the snack a little more bearable.

10. Comerica Park (Detroit, MI): Coney Quesadilla

ballpark

Photo courtesy of the Detroit Tigers

It’s easy to get bored with the predictable ballpark menus, but the Tigers switch up the classic Coney Dog by ditching the bun and opting for a flour tortilla instead. The toppings, onions, cheese, and the famous Coney sauce, are all wrapped up and grilled. If you’re looking for more takes on the quesadilla, check out these three sweet and easy options.

11. Minute Maid Park (Houston, TX): El Real’s Fajitas

ballpark

Photo courtesy of El Real Tex-Mex Café

If you’re taking a trip south this summer and looking to try some Mexican-inspired flavors, try out fajitas from El Real. The stand offers both steak and chicken options, both topped with the usual beans, guacamole, rice, and pico de gallo. And if you need to cool down after, the Astros’ ballpark serves up Texas-based Blue Bell ice cream.

12. Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City, MO): Sheridan’s Frozen Custard

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @littlehaggerty88 on Instagram

Nine of innings of baseball can be a long outing, especially if it’s in sweltering summer heat. If you find yourself enjoying a Royals game, don’t worry, because Sheridan’s has you covered. From their famous “Dirt and Worms” concrete or their Royal Turtle Sundae, the Kansas City staple has all the summer treats to make you feel like a kid again.

13. Angel Stadium (Los Angeles, CA): Nacho Daddy Helmet

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @heatherd006 on Instagram

The Angels offer up their pile of nachos in a souvenir helmet, so that you will always have a memento to remember the monstrosity of the snack. It’s hard to believe that there are tortilla chips under the mound of salsa, guacamole, ground beef, sour cream, and jalapenos, but they’re there and ready to share (or not).

If an overflowing helmet of nachos, isn’t your thing or you need healthier option after cheat day, this nacho recipe swaps zucchini for tortilla chips.

14. Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles, CA): Meatball Marinara Fries

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @beersaltbob on Instagram

The Dodgers and Angels serve up similar menus, but Dodger Stadium is home to Tommy Lasorda’s Trattoria, owned by legendary Dodgers player, coach, and manager Tommy Lasorda. The restaurant serves up Italian classics like slices of pizza and a chicken Parmesan sandwich, but the real star is the mash-up between ballpark food and Italian cuisine. The meatball marinara fries are doused in marinara sauce and topped with meatballs about the size of a baseball.

15. Marlins Park (Miami, FL): Mahi Mahi Tacos

ballpark

Photo courtesy of miami.com

Miami is famous for its Caribbean-inspired cuisine, and that doesn’t end once you enter the Marlins stadium to enjoy a baseball game. The Mahi Mahi tacos are now a grilled ballpark classic for Marlins fans and are great paired with anything from the refreshing Lime-a-Rita stand in Section 21. The stadium doesn’t stick to the Cuban flavors, however, and during each series offer a new menu item inspired by the visiting team.

16. Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI): Inside the Park Nachos

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @bearsharkninja on Instagram

So they’re not really nachos, but who cares? Tapping into the “food-on-a-stick” tradition, the Brewers devised a way to eat nachos without your fingers getting covered in cheese and chip crumbs. The Inside the Park Nachos are really a stick of ground beef and beans, rolled in Doritos and deep-fried. And if that combination doesn’t convince you, here’s five reasons to embrace food on a stick at all times of the year.

17. Target Field (Minneapolis, MN): Vegan Aloo Gobi

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Jenni Conrad on flickr.com

Summer is often a time of grilling, meaning that vegetarians and vegans are often forgotten at the ballpark. Even though Minnesota’s cuisine is deeply rooted in Germany and Scandinavia, Asian influences have emerged recently. Target Field is home to the Hot Indian food truck, which serves up spicy and vibrant flavors.

The vegan aloo gobi is a combination of cauliflower, potatoes, and squash over a tomato curry, meaning that you can grab your meal before heading to watch the Twins, sparing you the chance of missing any home runs or diving catches.

18. Citi Field (New York, NY): Marinated Spring Vegetable Panini

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @foodtographer on Instagram

Traditionally, when you think of ballpark food, you think of greasy fare being slung over the counter. Today, baseball stadiums from all over the country are refining their menus to suit all lifestyles and tastes, including Citi Field. The Marinated Spring Vegetable Panini, offered up by NYC chef Josh Capon at his “Pressed” stand, is listed under the healthier options menu. So if you’re not looking to fill up on fatty foods this summer, you can still enjoy a snack or two at the ballpark.

19. Yankee Stadium (New York, NY): Lobel’s Steak Sandwich

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @babreu24 on Instagram

Lobel’s of New York boasts a long family history as “purveyors of fine meats,” so it’s only fair you pick up one of their famous steak sandwiches inside of Yankee Stadium. The sandwich is simple, yes, but paired with a team with a similarly long history, it makes sense. The sandwich currently isn’t offered anywhere else and the butcher shop that supplies the meat is right inside the stadium.

20. Oakland Coliseum (Oakland Coliseum): Deep Fried Almond Joy

ballpark

Photo courtesy of foodspotting.com

Okay, we all know you can fry almost anything (like we mean anything), so why stop at candy? If you’re heading to watch the Athletics this summer, make sure to pick up some battered Almond Joys paired along with a light pineapple ice cream. Even though Hawaii doesn’t have a Major League team, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the flavors of the islands.

21. Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA): FedNuts Chicken Sandwich

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Federal Donuts on facebook.com

So after you’ve had your Philly cheesesteak and are looking for another Philadelphia staple, look no further than Federal Donuts. The joint is not only known for its doughnuts, but also its fried chicken. The Phillies’ sandwich might not be served on a doughnut, but don’t hesitate to grab brown sugar cinnamon or chocolate doughnut as a side.

22. PNC Park (Pittsburgh, PA): Haute Parm Chicken Wings

ballpark

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Quaker Steak & Lube is a Pennsylvania and Ohio classic, but the original shop is still open in Sharon, about an hour north of PNC Park. But if you’re ready to watch the Pirates and make a little bit of a mess, QS&L has a location inside the park, serving up wings tossed in sauces like Arizona Ranch and Asian Sesame.

The Haute Parm wings are covered in garlic and Parmesan cheese with a mild flavor, making them the perfect finger food for a heated sporting event.

And if you happen to bring some leftovers home, try out this crazy chicken wing and waffles combination.

23. Petco Park (San Diego, CA): Carne Asada Fries

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @youthpastorwill on Instagram

Of course the San Diego Padres have to offer some south-of-the-border flavors, including the classic street fair that is carne asada fries. It’s like nachos but with fries, so who’s going to object to that? The heat of the steak is cooled down by the guacamole, meaning you can dig in without worrying about your mouth catching fire.

24. AT&T Park (San Francisco, CA): Garden Table Flatbread

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @vegan.vibrations on Instagram

San Francisco is a vegan hot spot, so it is only fitting that a garden, which supplies fresh ingredients to vendors, opened up inside the Giants’ park in 2014. The garden also inspired two restaurants, Garden Table and Harvest Table, giving fans the option of fresher and healthier options.

Both restaurants offer an array of flatbreads and sandwiches, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian options, making stadium food even more accessible to everyone.

25. Safeco Field (Seattle, WA): “Dirty” Tater Tots

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @annegingrich on Instagram

The Pike Place Market location of Beecher’s Handmade Cheese is one of just a few national locations, meaning Mariners fans can get exclusive access to their famous cheese curds. The field’s tater tots are topped with the cheese curds, along with Beecher’s cheddar, and deep-fried pickles.

26. Busch Stadium (St. Louis, MO): Ted Drewes Hawaiian Sundae

ballpark

Photo courtesy of uscitytraveler.com

Ted Drewes has been serving up ice cream and shakes since 1929, but Ted Drewes opened its Ballpark Village location in 2014, where fans can cool off before or after Cardinals games. The stand sells favorites like banana splits or the Crater Copernicus, a Devil’s food cake with custard, hot fudge, and whipped cream, but the Hawaiian is perfect for summer outings in St. Louis. The sundae is topped with pineapple, coconut, macadamia nuts, and banana.

27. Tropicana Field (Tampa, FL): Cuban Sandwich

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @jcsantos077 on Instagram

If by now you’re bored with simple deli offerings, the Cuban Sandwich, a Tropicana Field standout, is a Latin twist on a basic ham and cheese sandwich. It’s stacked with ham, pork, salami, cheese, pickles, and mustard, so you’ll have to open your mouth pretty wide to fit in all of the flavors.

Still want some more traditional Cuban recipes? Check out this definitive guide to the cuisine’s top staples.

28. Globe Life Park in Arlington (Arlington, TX): Fried S’mOreos

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Delaware North

So fried Oreos are a state fair classic now, but why did no one think of adding s’mores to the mix until now? The Rangers’ ballpark offers fried Oreos paired with fried marshmallows rolled in graham crackers, along with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

We have Oreo churros, Oreo pull-apart bread, and Oreo fudge, so now that s’mOreos are an option, what’s next?

29. Rogers Centre (Toronto, ON) : Jerk Chicken Poutine

ballpark

Photo courtesy of @ournoisyhouse on Instagram

Canada’s only Major League team stays loyal to Canadian favorites like Montreal pastrami and farmer’s sausage, but no dish is more famous than poutine. Section 109’s Muddy York Market serves up the fries with the traditional cheese curds and gravy plus jerk-seasoned chicken.

If you’re not a fan of cheese curds, try the jerk chicken nachos instead, which keep the same flavors without the heaviness of the Canadian dish. And if you can’t make it to Canada, try out a twist on poutine with this pizza.

30. Nationals Park (Washington D.C.): Roasted Cauliflower Sandwich

ballpark

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This list has been filled with mostly fried fare meant for indulging on a summer trip or day at the ballpark, but it’s rounded out with a vegetarian-friendly and lighter sandwich option. D.C.-based chef Mike Isabella, who has been featured on Top Chef, is known for serving classic Italian sandwiches during Nationals games.

His menu features the Roasted Cauliflower Sandwich, which is still acceptably greasy. The loaf is topped with arugula, Brussels sprouts, pickled vegetables, and a Romesco sauce. So if you’re worried that the lighter option means just a smaller portion, this sandwich still packs a punch in a huge bite.

On a cauliflower kick now? Then look no further because the vegetable’s versatility doesn’t stop at just a sandwich filler. From fritters to a legitimate rice substitute, cauliflower can do it all.