Back in 2005, Taco Bell released the most treasured item on its menu: the Crunchwrap Supreme. It, along with the majority of its menu, consists of seasoned ground-beef, soul-warming cheese, and chilling sour cream. Beyond the typical ingredients, there are many reasons why people love Taco Bell Crunchwraps. 

Whether it's 2 am or 2 pm, Taco Bell acts as a beacon of hope for those hankering Mexican food cravings. Nothing makes me happier than a greasy Crunchwrap Supreme, and a refreshing cup of Baja Blast to wash it down. 

Here's why this hexagon-shaped speciality continuously warms the hearts of Taco Bell-goers.

It Leaves Your Wallet and Stomach Full

Driving to the nearest Taco Bell for a late-night munchie run? $3. Ordering a Crunchwrap Supreme to curb your cravings? $3.29. Impulsively ordering a side of Cinnamon Twists too? $1. Biting into a toddler-sized Crunchwrap Supreme? Priceless.

Perfect Munchie To-Go

The Crunchwrap is the perfect quick pick-me-up, especially for those overwhelming days. Stop by Taco Bell and order one of these bad boys. The magic you'll experience while munching on a Crunchwrap is partially due to its portability. Use one hand to scroll through the latest Twitter memes on your phone, while biting into a hot Crunchwrap with the other.

The Secret Ingredient

If you've ever wondered why the Crunchwrap is so addicting, chances are it's the cheese. Unlike Taco Bell's standard tacos and burritos, the Crunchwrap is made with a nacho cheese sauce instead of standard shredded cheese. It may not seem like a huge deal, but the littlest things make the biggest difference.

There's Never a Bad Time For a Crunchwrap

With eggs, breakfast meat, cheddar cheese, and a hash brown patty, the birth of the Breakfast Crunchwrap changed the way you do mornings. Grab this gooey, filling grub before class, or opt for a regular Crunchwrap Supreme for a post-exam reward at dinnertime. Either way, it's never too early or too late to get your fix. 

The More Flavors, the Merrier

Speaking from experience, the Crunchwrap Supreme forever holds a spot within my stomach. If you're more on the adventurous side of things, spice things up (literally) and order the Spicy Triple Double Crunchwrap. Calling all jalapeño-lovers: this dish was made for you. If spice isn't your thing, there's a limited edition Caesar Crunchwrap calling your name.

Grilled, You Say?

The grilling process a Crunchwrap goes through ensures maximum enjoyment for customers. Before the freshly-made wrap enters your hands, Taco Bell grills the outside of the soft tortilla. Grilling promotes its beloved hexagonal shape, and ensures the Crunchwrap remains compact. 

Taco Bell, you will forever have me craving Crunchwraps. Whether it's the nacho cheese, the golden prices or the huge portions, the Crunchwrap is rightfully one of the most beloved fast-food items in the game. It's no surprise why people love Taco Bell Crunchwraps.