Summer is the season for chilling' out maxin' relaxin' all cool by your neighborhood pool. What's a better way to relax than to add a few snacks. From all the seasonal snacks to some summer fruit, try to munch on something while soaking up the summer sun. Here are some pool snacks to munch on, while trying to maintain your hot summer body. Maybe you can add some food floats to make your summer experience even better.

1.  Trail Mix

cereal, candy, chocolate, sweet
Sophie Pinton

Weather it contains M&M's, pretzels, nuts, or raisins, this is a healthy treat to munch on while getting your tan on. Why not have just sweet or salty when you can munch on them together?

2. Guacamole and Chips

guacamole, salsa, vegetable, herb, sauce, spinach
Chelsea Wu

Probably one of the best snacks to munch on when sitting by the water, especially when you're throwing a party. A refreshing pool snack while in the sun, with some avocado, lime juice, and irresistible vegetables. You can use any types of chips from Tostitos to Stacy's Pita Chips.

3. Watermelon

watermelon, sweet, fish, vegetable, seafood
Kathleen Lee

Want something refreshing that isn't water? Try to have some watermelon because it can get pretty hot out there. It contains nearly one hundred percent water, so it will be sure to keep you hydrated when you need it.

4. Popcorn

cereal, wheat, corn, popcorn, rice
Sara Carte

Popcorn is one of the best pool snacks to have because it isn't too greasy, unless you drench it in butter. One of my personal favorites is Skinny Pop because it isn't greasy and its perfect whether you are vegan or gluten free.

5. Ice Pops

watermelon, strawberry, ice
Jackie Kuczynski

A cold, refreshing snack for a hot day or after swimming in the pool. For the best ice pop experience, make them homemade with your favorite juices, from lemonade to cranberry or even grape juice. Just add some ice, pick a flavor, and freeze for a few hours or so.

6. Grapes

meat, beef, barbecue, pork
Naib Mian

One of my personal favorites to munch on in the summer. They are both healthy and juicy. I sometimes like to refrigerate or freeze them so they are cold and refreshing after coming out of the pool from a nice swim.

7. Hummus

bread, hummus, vegetable
Christin Urso

Weather you're eating some pita, pretzels, chips, or vegetables, hummus is the best dip to eat the following with. I enjoy dipping both carrots or pretzels. Because it's so customizable, it's the perfect snack for a pool party.

8. Pretzels

pretzel, sweet, candy, doughnut, pastry
Allie Koestler

Usually after coming out of the pool, you are most likely craving a salty snack, so why not have some pretzels? Weather it's just regular pretzels, barbecue, or garlic, pretzels are one of my favorite post-swim treats.

9. Blueberries

berry, blueberry, pasture, sweet, bilberry
Valentine Ngo

Why not have some blueberries while lounging by the pool? For a new take on this tried-and true fruit, eat them frozen. They are juicy and easy to eat, thanks to their size. Frozen fruit is the best to have on a hot summer day.

10. Cheetos

seafood, fish, meat, chicken, shellfish, shrimp, prawn
Elizabeth Layman

Everyone, especially kids, love eating Cheetos because of their perfect salt and cheese balance. They are irresistible and so cheesy where you will keep on wanting some more.

11. Granola Bars

candy, chocolate
Emma Delaney

Thanks to their variety, granola bars have become one of my go-to snacks. Nuts are a staple in some brands, so you are getting a lot of protein in your diet. They will for sure fill you up for the rest of the afternoon.

12. Strawberries

red berry, red fruit, Fruit, strawberry, berry, pasture, sweet
Amelia Hitchens

One of the greatest summer fruits that is both delicious and juicy. Get creative by making a smoothie, dipping them in chocolate and then freezing them, or even using them to make an Acai bowl.

13. Goldfish

peanut butter, butter, sweet, peanut
Kimberly Fu

Who wouldn't want to munch on this snack by the pool? It's the snack that smiles back. Get creative by adding it in a trail mix or get any of the flavors they make from extra cheddar to rainbow colored.

14. Greek Yogurt

milk, cream, yogurt, dairy product, coffee, sweet
Kathleen Lee

A very refreshing and healthy snack to eat while sitting by the pool. Weather it is greek or just regular yogurt, it is packed with calcium, probiotics, and water to keep you hydrated throughout the day.

15. Cherries

cherry, berry, sweet, juice, sweet cherry, pasture

A sweet summer fruit that you can only purchase for a short time. For the peak cherry experience, make sure they are hard, always refrigerated, and washed with water before eating.

16. Roasted Chickpeas

legume, vegetable, chickpeas, nut, garbanzo, cereal, honey, pea, meat, sweet
Kirby Barth

Having plain old chickpeas is boring. Try to spice it up by roasting them. They are healthy and tasty, so that you will never get bored of eating them while relaxing.

17. Bananas

banana, vegetable

As a little girl, one snack my mom always packed when we would sit by the pool is a banana. They are easy and delicious, containing lots of potassium. Try dipping it in your favorite nut butter or freezing it.

18. Potato Chips

salt, chips, potato, corn, french fries
Emily Palmer

A salty snack for when you are done with your swim and desperately want to munch. You can purchase any flavor at the store, from just regular to barbecue to sour cream and onion to salt and vinegar.

19. Cucumbers

cucumber, marinated cucumber, salad, vegetable, pickled cucumber
Haliana Burhans

A very refreshing snack that contains a ton of water so one will not get dehydrated. Don't do anything for you? Not enough flavor? Try adding some salt and pepper and see what you think.

20. Carrots

vegetable, pasture, carrot
Christin Urso

A very healthy and satisfying vegetable that is one the best pool snacks to munch on. Just grab some carrots and even some hummus, I will guarantee you won't regret it.