Just like every Thanksgiving food has its own unique characteristics, so does each zodiac sign. Are you a shy and reserved Virgo, or are you a loud and proud Leo? Are you the turkey or are you the cranberry sauce? See which food you are, according to the stars.

Aquarius (January 20th- February 18th): Apple Pie Pizza

pie, apple pie, waffle, sweet, pastry, cake, apple, syrup
Gracey Wallace

Aquarius are very intellectual and innovative. Why settle for normal apple pie when you can experiment with the classics? Try this caramel apple pie pizza for a twist on plain apple pie.

Pisces (February 19th- March 20th): Gravy

gravy
Helena Lin

Pisces are known for their compassion and selflessness. They also love to find themselves in the company of others. Likewise, gravy finds itself mixed with stuffing, turkey, and mashed potatoes, perfectly complimenting their flavors.

Aries (March 21st- April 19th): Macaroni and Cheese

cheese, pie, chicken
Ava Gambero
While macaroni and cheese may not be a typical Thanksgiving food for every family, an Aries is not afraid to try something new. 

Taurus (April 20th- May 20th): Mashed Potatoes

cream, dairy product, milk, mashed potatoes, ravioli, dumpling, dairy, sweet
Helena Lin

Taurus values stability and safety. What Thanksgiving food is more reliable than classic mashed potatoes? Try these garlic parmesan mashed potatoes for a twist on the classic.

Gemini (May 21st- June 20th): Sweet Potato Casserole

sweet, pastry, cake, chocolate, cream, candy, dairy product
Hui Lin
Geminis are very versatile, and they can have two distinct sides of their personality. These single-serve sweet potato casseroles are both sweet and savory—the best of both worlds.

Cancer (June 21st- July 22nd): Stuffing

chicken
Liz Kaplan

Creativity and determination are two traits of a Cancer. It takes some serious work and imagination to turn a loaf of crusty bread and some vegetables into savory stuffing.

Leo (July 23rd- August 22nd): Turkey

turkey, chicken
Morgan Goldberg
Leos are proud, confident, and love to be the center of attention. They are also warm-hearted and generous. Turkey is undoubtedly the star of Thanksgiving, bringing together families for a warm meal. 

Virgo (August 23rd- September 22nd): Cranberry Sauce

jam, sweet, berry, vegetable
Claire Hurley

Virgos can be characterized by their shyness and their steadfast loyalty. While cranberry sauce isn't typically the shining star of the meal, it is a still a staple of a traditional Thanksgiving spread.

Libra (September 23rd- October 22nd): Roasted Root Vegetables

sage
Ellen Gibbs
Libras value balance and symmetry. With all the other decadent Thanksgiving foods, roasted root vegetables is a healthy side dish that will balance out the feast.

Scorpio (October 23rd- November 21st): Pumpkin Pie

pie, pumpkin, sweet, cake, pastry
Rebecca Li
Scorpios are strong and commanding. At Thanksgiving dinner, nothing commands my attention more than the much-anticipated pumpkin pie.

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st): The Libations

wine, red wine, alcohol, grape
Emma Delaney
This sign is known for its curiosity, energy, and great sense of humor. A bottle of wine at dinner or some cold beers in front of the game on TV can spark some lively conversations.

Capricorn (December 22nd- January 19th): The Rolls

pastry, sweet, bread, croissant, dough
Amanda Ryvkin

Capricorns are disciplined, hardworking, and love quality craftsmanship. While Kanye West may not understand, crafting buttery croissants, flaky biscuits, and yeasty rolls from scratch take a lot of time and effort. Capricorns are also practical and responsible with money, making them the breadwinners (get it?).