Hello to all you basic betches out there who live by the Starbucks menu. When we think of Starbucks, the first things that may come to mind are: coffee, PSL, Frappe, etc. However, we don't usually link Starbuck's to food—and they're trying to change that.

With a menu small but mighty, people are begging for more. Especially this lady who ate solely from the Starbuck's menu for an entire year, who has to be sick of what they have to offer. Well, you're in luck because 2017 is a year of change and innovation for Starbs and here's what you can look forward to.  

1. Sous Vide Egg Bites

chocolate, bacon, tea
Alex Frank

Hmm, can't say the name "egg bites" sounds the least bit appetizing; however, we gave it a try and they're not too bad. This is a good option for those gluten-intolerants looking to get their egg fix—minus the English muffin. These omelet inspired on-the-go creations are already on menus in two varieties: Bacon & Gruyere and Egg-Whites with Roasted Red Peppers. YUM.

2. Tomato Soup

garlic, pumpkin, broth, vegetable, lobster bisque, parsley, cream, bread, soup
Hui Lin

Sources tell us that Starbucks is rumored to release several new soups to their menu later this year — one of them being tomato soup. In addition to tomato soup, Starbucks will be releasing options with organic chicken and other fresh ingredients. 

3. Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwiches

cheese, english muffin, bread, sandwich
Elisa Djuhar

I can hear all of those burdened with celiac disease cheering loud for this one. Alongside the previously mentioned egg bites, Starbucks will be releasing a gluten-free option to their list of breakfast sandwiches later this year. It's going to be hard to beat that Bacon Gouda sandwich, but I have faith. 

4. Teavana Craft Iced Tea

sweet, cocktail, tea, lemon, iced tea, juice, lemonade, ice
Claire Waggoner

I'm such a fan of Starbuck's tea selection, but it definitely needed some new additions. 2017 will bring exactly that to Starbuck's menu—and we couldn't be more excited. These bottled products will be offered in four flavors: Pineapple Berry Blue, Peach Green Tea, Mango Black Tea, and Passion Tango Herbal Tea. This is going to be a game changer.

5. Cascara Latte

cream, mocha, milk, espresso, cappuccino, coffee
Alex Frank

Starbucks is also adding a new blend of coffee to their menu. This one is especially intriguing as it is derived from the cascara berry, which is the dried version of a cherry. According to Starbucks, "Cascara lends a delicious, subtle note of dark brown sugar and luscious maple." This item will surely be a different and possibly a good replacement for the discontinued maple macchiato

2017 is going to be huge. From cherry cascara lattes to omelet-inspired breakfast bites, Starbucks is really stepping up their game to please consumers, and we're thinking it's going to be a knock out of the park. For gluten-intolerants especially, this year will offer many more options than previous years. So 2017, you better live up to your expectations because we're thinking these five new items will be pretty big deals.