We're a couple months out from cherry season, but that doesn't mean we can't prepare! A cherry is one of those fruits that you can eat in a bowl sitting on the couch binge watching your favorite shows. There are several varieties of cherries including Royal Ann, Lambert, and Balaton. Fun fact: Maraschino cherries aren't a variety of cherries, but just cherries preserved in a brine to bleach them. 

Cherries make for a great time not only as pies, but in other desserts. Make sure you have all of your cherries on deck when you decide to make these easy cherry desserts!

Rhubarb Cherry Hibiscus Crumble

corn, muesli, sweet, wheat, cereal
Monica Lazarus

This rhubarb cherry hibiscus crumble is a great dessert idea for those upcoming spring picnics you and your bae are planning when the flowers bloom and the sun is shining bright outside. 

4-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake 

marmalade, gelatin, berry, sweet, jam
Cecilia Leng

This dump cake is what you bring to a friend's barbecue or potluck at work. Super quick and easy to make, it'll be a hit and everyone is going to think you slaved all day dumping everything together. 

Cherry Macaron

I haven't tried macarons yet, but I'd eat this. Chocolate and cherry isn't a combo I've explored much in my desserts, but I think these macarons might make me change my ways. I'd make these while listening to my favorite podcast, The Read. 

The Ultimate Trail Mix 

raisin, cranberry, almond, nut
Tiare Brown

Besides being a snack, trail mix is for those who are more interested in choosing a healthier option for desserts instead of the usual junk (although junk food is tempting). The various textures of this trail mix is an excitement for the taste buds. This is too good to pass on. 

Easy Cherry Berry Pie

crust, blackberry, pie, blueberry, berry, tart
Kristin Brennan

Channel your inner Snow White with this berry pie—no poison included. Perfect with vanilla ice cream, cherry berry pie is the ultimate comfort dessert. 

Homemade Lollipops

strawberry, sweetmeat, gelatin, jam, pastry, cream, cake, candy, sweet
Katherine Richter

Who doesn't love candy? If you're looking for something that is sweet with minimum cleanup, lollipops are the way to go. These lollipops are the easiest and quickest to make. Less than 10 minutes and you're done!

Drunken Cherry Milkshake

ice, sweet, chocolate, coffee
Christin Urso

Get lit in the comfort of your home with cherries and Grand Marnier. If it's a little or a lot, imbibe however you want. 

Cherry Icebox Cake

sweet, berry, cherry
Haley Abram

Each year on my birthday I make sure to have an ice cream cake on hand, so these Icebox delights would fit in perfectly. This cherry icebox cake can be devoured while binge watching a series or even prepared into smaller versions for your bestie's birthday!

Cherry Cheesecake Lush

Diet? What diet? I'll gladly indulge on a cheat day with this cheesecake. How can you resist? The creaminess of the cheesecake mixed with the sweetness of the cherries and the crunchiness of the pecans is worth ditching your diet for 24 hours!

Easy Cherry Blender Sorbet 

It's about to get warm soon, and we'll all need something to cool us off. This sorbet is definitely the easiest cherry recipe on this entire list. No mess, no cleanup (who has time for that?), and the only thing you need is a blender!

Cherries come into season in early April, so prepare yourself. You're going to be busy for the next few months.