OK, OK, I get it—you had a little too much ham on Christmas, went overboard on the champagne on New Years, and for some reason this month, you've eaten like five cookies every single day. No worries though, the holidays are meant for these little indulgences, making it the most wonderful time of the year.

But, the holidays end with the New Year, and the mindset "New Year New Me" takes over. There's a reason everyone's New Year's resolution is to eat healthier and workout more—the New Year gives us all the chance to become better versions of ourselves, for ourselves.

So, if you're planning on changing up your dietary habits and workout routine, read on because I've compiled a list of natural detoxes that will help you get back on track post-eggnog season. And no, it doesn't include a juice cleanse, so don't be afraid

#SpoonTip: Spoon and myself do not endorse any fad or crash dieting. This list is meant for you to get an idea of some diets that could potentially work for you. Remember,  every body is different!

1. Soupure Soup Cleanse

water
Hanna Lundgren

Now I did say I wasn't going to include a juice cleanse, but I said nothing about a soup cleanse. Believe it or not, soup cleanses are legit – they still pack the nutrients and fiber of traditional foods. Not to mention it's been tried before by a fellow Spoon writer, and she has only great things to say. Sign me up for some soup!

2. The Whole30 Diet

pasta, spaghetti, vegetable, pepper
Brittany Arnett

This diet is all the rage lately. It basically tells you to rid your food intake from all added sugar, grains, legumes, dairy, chemicals (basically anything processed) for 30 straight days. It sounds pretty simple until you recognize how much of these foods are hidden in even "healthy" options. If you try this out and stick it out, I commend you.

3. Green Smoothie Cleanse

spinach, smoothie, kale, avocado
Alyssa Cronin

This cleanse proposes that you drink 72 oz of green smoothies every day for 10 days, in order to detox your body of processed foods, dairy, meat, caffeine, and all the other junk hidden in our diets. It's not a starvation diet though, it suggests that you snack between smoothies.

Luckily for us, a Spoon member reviewed this cleanse honestly so you know what to expect. Disclaimer, though, this cleanse has yet to be assessed by nutritionists, so it may not be the healthiest way to go.

4. Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Workout Program

Hey, this list is not limited to food detoxes now. Think of this as a body detox. The most essential part of getting your body back on track includes exercising, so move your body and sweat a little! I personally did Kayla's workouts for six months straight, so I know they're legit. It won't be easy, but trust me, you can do this.

The best part? Kayla is a registered physical trainer, and she worked closely with various other professionals to formulate this guide to give you a healthy way to get results.

5. The Clean Program

The Clean Program is a 21-day cleanse formulated by a doctor of two liquid meals a day and a solid lunch. It also requires nixing coffee, cheese, gluten, and sugar throughout (basically, almost everything). But, believe it or not, some people have seen tremendous success with the program, more so from being open to new and healthy foods like almond milk and kale.

6. Keto (Ketogenic) Diet

steak, beef, barbecue, meat, sirloin, fillet, sauce, pork, pepper
Lauren Lim

Similar to the Atkins Diet, the Keto Diet emphasizes limited carb intake and maximizing protein and fat intake to 25 g of carbs, 75 g of protein, and 137 g of fat. This is basically a detox from carbs. With my avocado toast obsession, I'm not sure I could go along with this, but it has been empirically supported as a long-term solution for losing and maintaining a healthy weight in some patients.

7. The Beauty Detox Solution

Formulated by a nutritionist, this one I can get behind. It doesn't promote a temporary intake-readjustment, but a longterm lifestyle change, and longterm equals no crash diets. It basically teaches you how to pair certain foods together to maximize nutrition and minimize the bad stuff. It also has you eating lots of greens, so get used the kale and spinach

Now, let's change "new year, new you" to "new year, same you, but better," shall we?