Stop what you're doing—2017 just got a whole lot better. Cadbury Eggs are coming to the US, so you can stop planning your move to Canada. Last week, we reported that Cadbury Eggs came out with an Oreo Creme flavor and we were mad jealous of our neighbors to the north. But thankfully, that's about to change.

The limited edition Oreo cookies and creme filled chocolate eggs are coming to the US mid-February, reports Time. The coveted eggs will roll out nationwide, so we can all get a piece of this glory. It currently sells for $2.41 for 4 eggs in the UK. It's sold as large or mini eggs, with its actual name of the product being, 'Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg ‘n’ Spoon Oreo'. What a word jumble. 

Here in the US, we've been experiencing Cadbury Eggs from afar—enviously watching McDonald's roll out a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry in Australia (still salty), while Canada and the UK have been enjoying Cadbury Oreo Creme Eggs for a little over a year. 

Mondelez has been creating serious buzz with Oreo. The brand might release Hot Cocoa flavored Oreos later this year, while Milka just released an Oreo Choco-Mix that can be found at Walmart. Let's keep these fascinating Oreo products coming.

Why the sudden change of scenery for Cadbury? We're not entirely sure, but we aren't going to question it. So let's give a big American welcome to these dazzling treats we've been lusting after for so long. Hopefully, with much (undoubted) success, they will be here to stay. As of right now, this flavor is just a limited edition. So give these Oreo Creme filled eggs some love when you see them on shelves in February.