As 2016 comes to close and January looms, there's a lot to prepare for — planning your diet, buying that gym membership, and setting your DVR for the new season of The Bachelor.  As you prepare to watch Nick Viall search for love (again), take a stroll down memory lane as you remember all of the adorable couples produced by Bachelor Nation. Here's what those couples would look like if they were your favorite food combinations:

1. Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney: Cornbread and Chili

Jason originally picked Melissa Rycroft before realizing he couldn't live without Molly. They've been married since 2010 and have two kids. Like cornbread and chilly, they embody comfort and just aren't the same without each other.

Maddie Stanley

2. Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Milk and Cookies

Sean, the born-again-virgin, found love with graphic designer Catherine. The fan favorite couple married on live TV and had an adorable baby boy this year.  They're innocent, sweet, and simple — just like the milk and cookies you leave out for Santa every year. 

cake, milk, cream, coffee, chocolate, sweet
Helena Lin

3. Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter: Coffee and Donuts

The first couple to win The Bachelorette has been married since 2003. This couple spends most of their time out of the spotlight, enjoying time with their two kids. They're an easy everyday pleasure, like the joy of eating a donut with your morning coffee.  

4. Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum: Chips and Salsa

JP won the seventh season of The Bachelorette and married Ashely in a TV special in 2012. The dentist and the real estate entrepreneur have two children together. Their fun-loving attitudes embody the spiciness of your favorite salsa, but their loyal family life is the devoted tortilla chip waiting on the edge of the bowl. 

onion, vegetable, mango, pepper, salsa
Caroline Grew

5. Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: Bagel and Cream Cheese

In a particularly heart wrenching season of The Bachelorette, many feared Desiree wouldn't find love when Brooks Forester left the show. Luckily, Chris Siegfried was able to win her heart and emerge as the champion of season 9. The couple was married in 2015, and they now have a baby boy named Asher. Desiree is a warm, toasted bagel that will always be there to put a smile on your face at breakfast time.  While many toppings may satisfy your taste buds, nothing is better matched with a bagel than a perfect cream cheese shmear.

cookie, bagel, candy, chocolate, cream, bread, dough, cake, pastry, sweet
Jennifer Nigro

6. Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: Chicken and Waffles

After a season filled with jealousy, drama, and Nick Viall, Shawn Booth got engaged to Kaitlyn. With Kaitlyn's sarcastic jokes and Shawn's brooding stare, they embody the unconventional combination of chicken and waffles. They highlight the sweet and savory in the one another and make for an unusually delicious meal.  

chicken, waffle
Charlotte Mabry

7. Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell: Peaches and Cream

The latest couple to walk out of The Bachelor is still happily engaged. Fans are so devoted to this couple, Freeform began airing a reality show about their love.  With Ben's romantic ways and Lauren's innocent, doe-eyed stare, there's nothing sweeter than this couple (except maybe peaches and cream).

8. JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers: Wine and Cheese

Fans fell in love with JoJo and Jordan this summer, and they fell in love with each other. The real estate developer and the former pro footballer player recently moved to Dallas, where they serve their fans plenty of adorable Instagram photos. With Jordan's exciting career and JoJo's killer fashion and lifestyle advice, they're a sophisticated couple that you'd kill to have at your next wine and cheese party. 

dairy product, olive, platter, cheddar, bread, wine, cheese
Lauren Kaplan

9. Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert: Banana Pancakes

Jade and Tanner found love on the second season of Bachelor in Paradise. They got married on the show last summer and are still as adorable as ever.  "Janner" is sweet like banana pancakes, and together, they embody the comfort of Sunday morning breakfast.

syrup, chocolate, sweet, cake, pancake, pastry
Christine Kim

10. Carly Waddell and Evan Bass: Pineapple Pizza

Carly and Evan met on the latest season of Bachelor in Paradise and got engaged after an unusual path to find love.  The quirky couple is like pineapple pizza — it shouldn't work, but it tastes oh, so good.

11. Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray: Bacon and Eggs

Yet another couple to meet on Bachelor in Paradise, Amanda and Josh are now living together with Amanda's daughters. Amanda is a dependable choice, like your morning eggs, and Josh adds the sizzle and crunch that only bacon can bring to your breakfast.

cheese, egg, scrambled, bacon
Megan Prendergast

As you work on drafting your Bachelor Fantasy League, grab a snack and remember that whoever Nick ends up with at the end of the season, he has lots of great couples to live up to, and him and his pick will definitely make another great food combination.