Matcha is a superfood that has a ton of benefits and people are going crazy over it. It’s loved for its antioxidants and its ability to keep you focused, but I just love it for the taste. I absolutely love matcha and putting it in my food and drinks. However, I’m always looking for new ways to use it in foods that I love. As a result, here are seven original recipes that you can make with matcha.

1. Matcha Pancakes

love matcha

Photo by Katie Zizmor

Hate that mid-afternoon caffeine crash? Ditch the morning coffee and have some delicious Matcha Pancakes instead.

2. Chocolate Chip Matcha Mug Cake

love matcha

Photo by Pippa Leigh

Say hello to your new favorite dessert and midnight snack. Forget all other matcha cake recipes. Chocolate Chip Matcha Mug Cake is the only way to enjoy your matcha cake.

3. Matcha Smoothie

love matcha

Photo by Stephanie Nguyen

If you’re looking for a simple and sweet matcha smoothie recipe, this is it. Your awake self will love sleepy you for making this in the mornings.

4. Mochi Cupcakes

love matcha

Photo by Gabby Phi

Looking for a snack? Try this Japan-inspired Matcha Mochi Cupcake recipe. It combines the three best things: matcha, mochi, and cupcakes, so there’s really no reason for you not to love it.

5. White Chocolate Matcha Wafer Cookies

love matcha

Photo by Steph Cozza

You’ll never want to turn on your oven again after trying these no-bake White Chocolate Matcha Wafer Cookies. And when you do try to make them, let me know so I can help you eat them.

6. Matcha Coconut Macaroons

love matcha

Photo by Demitria Castanon

Think macaroons are hard to make? Think again. This Matcha Coconut Macaroon recipe will make you feel like a professional baker. It’s super easy to follow and easy to make.

7. Strawberry Green Tea Sorbet

love matcha

Photo by Hana Brannigan

Not feeling ice cream? You’ll never want to go back to ice cream after tasting this refreshing and easy-to-make Strawberry Green Tea Sorbet.