During the summer, it's common to see two things: people outside and an array of beverages left and right. One of the most popular beverages is this wine that's well known as rosé. The best way to describe rosé would be to say that it's light yet tasty and refreshing.

Although getting bottles of rosé can get expensive easily, there are some amazing bottles that are cheap. With this being said, don't be afraid to make drinking rosé an everyday passion of yours this summer.

1. Dark Horse Rosé, $9.99

Dark Horse has managed to make their rosé highly addictive to drink, thanks to the flavor being not too dry yet not to sweet.

2. The Pinot Project Rosé, $13.99

The Pinot Project's latest project was to bring their own rosé into the world; and with how smooth it is, did they succeed with this project? F*ck yeah.

3. BABE Rosé With Bubbles, $3.99

BABE Rosé is literally White Girl Rosé but in a classy canned format. It's flavorful without being too heavy and it's easily packaged so it's on-the-go-friendly.

4. Cristalino Cava Brut Rosé, $13.99

This blended rosé is full of fruity notes, which makes it amazing to drink on a nice warm day outside either alone or with company. It pairs well with most meals and with the price point, it's definitely worth picking up.

5. Veuve du Vernay Rosé, $13.99

Veuve du Vernay Rosé is three things: calming, refreshing, and smooth. It makes the perfect rosé to drink when you're just trying to relax.

6. Mateus Rosé, $8.99

Being the cheapest full bottle of rosé in this entire article, Mateus' Rosé doesn't fail to bring amazing flavor on a serious budget.

7. Underwood Rosé, $8

Made by Union Wine Co., this is one of the few canned wines that have made an effort to bless us all with its existence. It's convenient to carry around and it's not going to break the bank, making it a good choice to try out.