Spoon University Logo
IMG 0668
IMG 0668
Recipes

5 Unique Iced Coffee Recipes You Need to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at Villanova chapter.

Iced coffee can be so much more than just coffee and ice, so take your drinks to the next level with these 5 recipes. Whether you prefer you’re coffee to be simple or you like to doctor it up, one of these will definitely fit your appetite.

Mazagran-Coffee Lemonade

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 3 minutesCook time: minutesTotal time: 3 minutesServings:1 servings

Instructions

1. GIF by Pippa Leigh

Combine all of the ingredients into a glass. Easy peasy lemon squeezey.

Vietnamese Iced Coffee

Instructions

1. GIF by Pippa Leigh

In a cocktail mixer, add all of the ingredients and shake until combined. Serve over ice.

Cold Brew

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time:24 hours Cook time: minutesTotal time:24 hours Servings:8 servings

Instructions

1. GIF by Pippa Leigh

Mix together water and grounds and leave sealed in the fridge for 18-24 hours. Poor into your glass over ice through a strainer or coffee paper.

Greek Frapp

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: minutesTotal time: 5 minutesServings:1 servings

Instructions

1. GIF by Pippa Leigh

Frappé half of the water, all of the sugar, and the espresso until frothy and solid. Add the ice cubes and remaining water.

Vegan Coffee Milkshake

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 30 minutesCook time: 3 minutesTotal time: 33 minutesServings:1 servings

Instructions

1. GIF by Pippa Leigh

Boil the coconut milk, vanilla, and cinnamon together. Shock by placing in the freezer for 30 minutes. Blend mixture together with espresso and ice.

Hi my name is Pippa and I am a freshman at Villanova! I am a political science major and double minor in communications and business. My ultimate career goal is to be a news anchor. I am constantly involving myself on campus from joining Spoon University, the Villanovan (school newspaper), Villanova TV, the Blue Key Society, and the Alpha Phi sorority. Food is definitely one of my passions so I am thrilled to join the Spoon U team!