Spoon University Logo
Krispy Kreme Strawberry Glaze Glazer
Krispy Kreme Strawberry Glaze Glazer
Lifestyle

Krispy Kreme Is Bringing Back Strawberry Glazed Donuts

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at testing chapter.

That’s right, Strawberry Glaze from Krispy Kreme is back. After the infamous “glaze craze” last year, fans found themselves missing the sweet, fruity, Strawberry Glaze once it disappeared from the menu. Fear not, because the Strawberry Glaze is back and with two craze-worthy doughnuts this year. Bring on the glaze, with Strawberry Glazed, and Strawberry Kreme Filled Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme starting April 26th.

Next week you’ll be able to dive into a dozen of the newly returned Strawberry Glazed and Strawberry Kreme Filled Doughnuts. Get yourself to glaze before it’s too late, these doughnuts are here for a limited time only. You can also take part in a virtual glaze experience featuring the glazer waterfall. 

Maddie Hiatt

testing '18

Maddie is the Social Media Editor of Her Campus Media. She graduated from Drake University in 2018, where she studied Magazine Journalism and Graphic Design. She's a New York City-based lady and you will most likely find her scrolling on Instagram, wearing a facemask, and/or talking about something pop-culture related. Oh, and she loves breakfast food so much that she named her dog Waffles.