Spoon University Logo
OreoBars
OreoBars
Recipes

No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at Illinois State chapter.

These Oreo bars are heaven in your mouth. The best part? They only need a handful of ingredients. Plus, they’re made in the microwave. Read on.

No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 25 minutesTotal time: 30 minutesServings:5 servings

Instructions

1. GIF by Jina Kim

Line your square pan with aluminum foil and set aside.

2. GIF by Jina Kim

In a gallon sized plastic bag, throw in a package of Oreos, and crush into fine pieces. Reserve 2 tablespoons for later.

3. GIF by Jina Kim

In a bowl, add in large marshmallows, butter, and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until marshmallows are melted.

4. GIF by Jina Kim

To the melted marshmallow mix, add in vanilla extract and crushed Oreos and mix.

5. GIF by Jina Kim

Spread the Oreo mixture into the aluminum-lined pan, and freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm.

6. GIF by Jina Kim

In a separate bowl, add in white chocolate and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally or until melted.

7. GIF by Jina Kim

Once out of the freezer, cut the oreo bars into 9 equal squares and drizzle melted white chocolate and sprinkle over reserved crushed Oreos. Serve.

Jina Kim

Illinois State '19

I like food more than I like people tbh