We have always been grateful for instant noodles for being a hassle-free solution to all our midnight cravings. May it be to replace despicable mess food or some sudden get together plan, instant noodles have always stuck by us.

We tend to think of instant noodles as the kind of food which tastes the same every time and doesn't give us a lot of options. So, I thought I'll break that myth and share a special way to prepare them. This recipe is called "Flavoured Crunchy Noodles" (Recipe credits to one of my absolutely amazing PG Mate, Mahima). It adds some extra zing and crunch to the normal noodles without much effort. The best part about this recipe is that it preserves the flavors completely.

Easy-Peasy Crunchy Noodles

• 2 Packets Noodle blocks + Taste Mix Top Ramen Instant Curry Noodles
  • 1 Cup Water
  • 3-4 Tablespoons Butter
  • 1 Cube For garnishing Cheese
Prageet Goel

Take the butter, put it in a saucepan and let it heat up.

Prageet Goel

Crush the noodles with your hands and add them to the butter. Stir till the noodles become golden-brown.

Prageet Goel

Take the Taste mix, combine it with water in a cup, and add the mixture to the saucepan. Stir for 2-3 minutes till the ingredients are blended thoroughly.

Prageet Goel

Let the remaining water dry up. Turn off the heat and serve with some grated cheese. Sit back and enjoy the taste of your favourite instant noodles in a different and crunchy avatar!

Prageet Goel

#SpoonTip : If you like, you can add some veggies to it as well.