No matter how badly you want to deny it, everyone is a Star Wars fan deep down inside. It’s been ten (feels more like a hundred) years since a new film has come out in theaters, and this new trilogy features a slew of new characters that are already widely popular. In celebration of this occasion, here’s a recipe for two different types of soufflés, each influenced by a side of the force.

To represent the dark side, a rich Darth chocolate soufflé is topped with raspberries as red as Kylo Ren’s lightsaber. The light side, on the other hand, fuses tart lime zest with smooth white chocolate in a Limesaber soufflé – the embodiment of Rey’s kind but fierce attitude. The recipe accommodates for both flavors, so if you can’t decide between the Jedi and the Sith, you can always have both. If only Anakin had that same option.

White Chocolate and Chocolate Raspberry Soufflés

• Prep Time:45 minutes
  • Cook Time:30 minutes
  • Total Time:1 hour 15 minutes
  • Servings:2 large or 4 small soufflés
  • Advanced

• 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 3 eggs, separated (one egg yolk will not be used)
  • 1/4 cup dark chocolate
  • 1/4 cup white chocolate
  • 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
  • 2 limes
  • Fresh raspberries
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • Granulated sugar for coating ramekins
  • Powdered sugar (optional)
Photo by Siddarth Gandhi

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Coat the insides of each ramekin with unsalted butter. Add granulated sugar and roll the ramekin around in your hand to coat all the edges.

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

Beat one egg yolk with half of the 1/3 cup of granulated sugar until pale in color. Repeat with the other egg yolk in a separate bowl, using the rest of the 1/3 cup of sugar.

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

Place the two chocolates in separate microwave safe bowls and heat in 15 second intervals until melted, stirring every so often.

Add a spoonful of the dark chocolate into one of the egg yolk mixtures, making sure it is thoroughly incorporated. Add the rest of the chocolate and mix until combined.

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

Repeat with the white chocolate and the other yolk mixture, but add the zest of one lime.

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

In a clean bowl, slowly whisk all three egg whites with the cream of tartar, making sure to lift the whisk with a circular motion to incorporate air. Gradually increase whisking speed. Once the egg whites hold soft peaks, add the three tablespoons of sugar in increments, and beat until stiff (this can also be done with an electric mixer).

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

Add a spoonful of the meringue into the white chocolate mixture and fold it to loosen the yolks. Then add a roughly half of the remaining meringue afterwards and fold it into the batter.

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

Repeat with the dark chocolate, making sure to incorporate a small amount of the meringue first before folding in the rest of it.

Pour each batter into separate ramekins, and bake for 30 minutes, or until the center of each soufflé is set.

Photo by Siddharth Gandhi

Dust powdered sugar on top, if desired. Garnish the white chocolate soufflé with a lime slice, and the dark chocolate soufflé with raspberries. Serve immediately, before the First Order finds you.