We all love pizza more than we’re even comfortable acknowledging. It has taken over our minds, newsfeeds, cravings, and even clothing. Seriously, check out Pizza Hut’s very own clothing brand, Hut Swag – it’s on point.

So, naturally us foodies are always trying to figure out new and exciting ways to incorporate pizza into our everyday lives. After all, pizza is the ultimate bae and there’s no such thing as eating too much.

So, after seeing this meaty recipe for pizza rolls, I decided to adapt it for the non-meat eating people in the world (like me). This is a quick and easy recipe consisting of household ingredients, that’ll satisfy that insatiable pizza craving you may be having.

Pizza Crescent Rolls

• Prep Time:5 minutes
  • Cook Time:8 minutes
  • Total Time:13 minutes

• 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • 1 Jar of Classico Pizza Sauce
  • 1 Roll of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Photo by Katie Cruz

Preheat the oven for 350°F if you’re using a dark or non-stick pan.

Unroll the crescent rolls and evenly space them on a cookie sheet.

Photo by Katie Cruz

Using a spoon, scoop up the pizza sauce and evenly spread the sauce.

Photo by Katie Cruz

Next, add a dollop of shredded mozzarella cheese. I say dollop because that makes me sound fancy, but really, add as much as you want, the cheesier the better.

Photo by Katie Cruz

Now, roll the dough to form the crescent shape.

#SpoonTip: Roll the dough slowly to make sure the ingredients don’t spill out.  

Photo by Katie Cruz

Once rolled, place them in the oven for exactly 8 minutes.

Eat them all. I legit ate 4 in a matter of seconds, so go HAM on these perfect lil’ pizza rolls.

Photo by Katie Cruz