Summer is a time to relax and make some extra money before heading back to school. Everyone likes to spend their free time in different ways, but if you are like me, then you like to spend your summer experimenting with different recipes and seeing what you could make back at school. This easy six step recipe should bring you back to your childhood days and show you that you are never too old for a vanilla pudding cup. 

This snack is not only great for college students, but it is also great for little kids. It not only shows a fun edible beach scene, but it also shows creativity. This treat would be perfect for any summertime snack, summertime parties and even some birthday parties.

Vanilla Pudding Cups - Beach Edition

• Cook Time:0

• 4 vanilla pudding cups
  • 1 box crushed Graham Crackers
  • 4 Airhead Extreme Bites
  • 4 Life Saver Gummies
  • 4 Honey Teddy Graham's
  • 4 drink umbrellas
gingerbread, chocolate, cake
Katie Cooper

Peel off the tops of all the pudding cups and throw them away.

mayonnaise, mustard, dairy product, sweet, cream
    Katie Cooper

Fill each pudding cup with crushed graham crackers. (You can either buy graham crackers and smash them yourself, or you can buy graham cracker crumbs).

coffee, cinnamon, milk, chocolate, cream, sweet, espresso, relish
    Katie Cooper

Place the gummy candies wherever your heart desires. This is the fun part, because everybody will be different.

cake, sweet, cereal, chocolate, candy
    Katie Cooper

Place the Honey Teddy Graham on top of the Airhead Extreme Bite so it looks like the teddy graham is sunbathing. 

cake, sweet, chocolate
    Katie Cooper

The final touch is to place the fancy umbrella in one of the corners so the Teddy Graham doesn't get too much sun.

curry, hummus
    Katie Cooper

And that's it! You now have an easy, yummy and inexpensive treat to share with your friends, or not. After swimming in the pool or even going for a walk, theses treats will sure cool you down. The good thing about these treats is you can serve them right away. You don't have to bake or let them freeze. You make them and they go straight into your tummy! 

If you enjoyed this recipe and want to see what other things you can make with a pudding cup, visit Pinterest for some great recipes! Also, make sure to check out some other cool recipes and lifestyle tips on our page! Just remember, you are never too old for a vanilla pudding cup.