There is a huge variety of toppings that you can normally have added to your pizza pie to create a new version of pizza — that you'll hopefully love and reorder. So for these pizza rolls, don’t feel limited to just these few toppings listed, add ones you would normally put on your pizza or would want to try in a roll form. Even though each ingredient goes inside the pizza rolls, it feels like toppings, so choose your go-to pizza style!

Personalized Pizza Rolls

• 30 ounces pizza dough
  • 1 bell pepper
  • 12 slices pepperoni
  • 12 tablespoons tomato sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 ice cube tray
Amanda Clark

Before gathering all your ingredients, preheat the oven to 375°F. Then grab 20 of your 30 ounces of pizza dough and a rolling pin to flatten and stretch the dough. Once it’s stretched out enough to go over the ice tray, place the dough over the tray. Then trying not to poke holes in the dough, press it down in each section where an ice cube normally would lay.

Amanda Clark

Grab your pizza sauce and pour one tablespoon into each section. Then, place one pepperoni slice per section over the tomato sauce.

Amanda Clark

Then grab the bell pepper of your choice — I used a green bell pepper — and dice it up. You’ll want to ensure the pieces are small enough to fit each section without overfilling the roll. Once the pepper is cut into pieces, add about a tablespoon of the diced pepper to each ice cube tray section.

Amanda Clark

Measure the shredded mozzarella, and sprinkle the cheese over each pizza roll section. However, pizza is supposed to be cheesy, so add as much as you see fit.

Amanda Clark

With your 10 ounces of pizza dough left, return to your rolling pin station and flatten the dough. Then place it over the entire ice cube tray and use your hands to mesh the added dough with the original dough.

Amanda Clark

Flip over the ice cube tray and remove the pizza rolls so they’re lying down on your oven tray. With a knife, slice down the lines imprinted from the ice cube tray to form individual rolls and place them on a cooking tray. I suggest placing them on parchment paper, even if you have a nonstick tray.

Amanda Clark

The size of your rolls will vary due to the amount of pizza toppings added. So if they're on the larger size, like mine in these photos, put them in the oven for 20 minutes. If your pizza rolls are more along the size of the actual ice cube trays, place them in the oven for 10 minutes, check to see if they’re done, and add 5 minutes if they need to crisp up. Once that oven timer dings, take them out and enjoy!

Amanda Clark