Picture this: It's the middle of January. You're in your dorm room under your patterned duvet from Urban Outfitters and your alarm just went off for your 10am. The thought of walking to class in single-digit temperatures is something even your Canada Goose can't protect you from, so you decide to sleep in instead. As you nod off, you dream of a simpler time—basically three weeks ago—when you were on winter break in Cabo sipping a fruit-filled drink next to your best friends and polishing off some fish tacos.

When you wake up, you're reminded of the harsh reality that is your life now: freezing weather, endless homework, and months until spring break. Luckily, this delicious recipe has arrived just in time. With fresh and vibrant flavors, this beverage can be made in just ten minutes and will take you back to warmer, less stressful days.

Ginger Drink For Two

• Cook Time:0

• 2 12-oz cans Ginger Ale
  • 2 wedges orange
  • 2 wedges lime
  • 2 wedges lemon
  • 6 mint leaves
  • 2 small spoonfuls brown sugar
  • Handful ice
Katie Liguori

Slice an orange, lime, and lemon into equal-sized wedges. You should set aside two wedges of each fruit.

Katie Liguori

Put one small spoonful of brown sugar into the bottom of each glass.

Katie Liguori

Fill each glass halfway with ice.

Katie Liguori

Add one wedge of lime, orange, and lemon into each glass, making sure to squeeze a little juice out of each fruit before you drop it in.

Katie Liguori

Pour your desired amount of ginger ale into each glass.

Katie Liguori

Add three mint leaves per glass.

Katie Liguori

Stir well, making sure to mix in the brown sugar at the bottom, and enjoy.

Katie Liguori

With just the right amount of fruity sweetness, complemented nicely by flavors of ginger and mint, this drink is as tasty as it is refreshing.