Two things I love most in this world are coffee and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. There is a coffee shop on my campus that combines these two wonders of my world into a specialty drink—the peanut butter mocha. Although I love it, it can get a bit pricey and too sugary. However, I've found the solution—a cheaper, 4-ingredient version of a peanut butter mocha that will change your life, just like it changed mine. 

4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Mocha

• 1 cup milk your choice
  • 1 tsp. PB
  • 2 tbsp. hot cocoa mix
  • 1 tbsp. instant coffee
Sarah Arora

Microwave the milk on high for 1 minute.

You can use dairy milk, nut milk, etc.

Sarah Arora

Stir in your peanut butter first. It may not fully dissolve initially, but don't worry about it.

#SpoonTip: Powdered PB will dissolve faster.

Sarah Arora

Add in your coffee and hot chocolate and stir again.

I recommend Nescafé or Bru instant coffee. Nescafé instant coffee can be found at any grocery store. Bru can be found on Amazon or at Indian stores.

Sarah Arora

Heat up your drink for another minute or two, depending on how hot you'd like it. Stir it again to fully incorporate all the ingredients.

Sarah Arora

You don't need to spend $5 on a mocha to satisfy your caffeine cravings. Next time you need a boost and/or are craving Reese's, enjoy a cheap, less sugary, customizable drink that you can make in 4 minutes with just 4 ingredients.