With flavors to suit all tastes and salespeople to charm you with their adorable vests and patches, Girl Scout cookies are easy to buy in massive amounts. How can you buy just one box when Thin Mints, Tagalongs, AND Samoas are all calling your name, and you know your purchase is supporting a valuable organization?

When you’re left with more cookies than you know what to do with, it’s time to get creative and use some of the extras to make a wholly new and delicious dessert. This recipe uses Thin Mints, but substitute whatever cookie you choose to make this quick and easy recipe, perfect for dorm room cooking. I used Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Chocolate Chunk and Chip Cookie Dough, which is pre-cut, making for particularly easy preparation.

Girl Scout Cookie-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

• Prep Time:5 minutes
  • Cook Time:30 minutes
  • Total Time:35 minutes

• 1 package chocolate chip cookie dough
  • 12 Girl Scout cookies of choice (shown with Thin Mints)
Photo by Julia Press

Preheat oven to 350˚F.

Photo by Julia Press

Take two pre-cut cookie dough balls and place on either side of 1 Girl Scout cookie.

Photo by Julia Press

Wrap cookie dough balls around Girl Scout cookie so that it is completely covered, and place on cookie sheet (or, for a dorm hack, aluminum foil).

Photo by Julia Press

Repeat steps 3-5 with remaining cookie dough and Girl Scout cookies, placing the cookies about 2 inches apart.

Photo by Julia Press

Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the tops begin to crack.

Photo by Julia Press

Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet/foil (or devour them immediately).

Photos by Julia Press