We can all relate to finishing half the bag of popcorn before the movie even starts. And, it's pretty safe to assume that without popcorn, a movie simple isn't a movie. It's not hard to conclude: popcorn is the go-to snack. Its crunchiness and savory flavor makes it so good on its own. However, there are countless ways to make popcorn more flavorful and more fun than it already is.

Here are 6 popcorn recipes you need to try the next time you sit down with your friends to watch a movie. Honestly, you don't even need a movie -- these are pretty good at any time of the day.

1. Savory Harvest Popcorn

This popcorn recipe will satisfy your savory taste buds. With hickory sticks, dill weeds, worcestershire sauce, and a few other powders, this creative and fun popcorn recipe will quickly become a favorite. The hickory sticks are like potato chips in stick form, and add an extra crunch and flavor to the popcorn.

2. Everything Bagel

With all the different spices and seeds they have, Everything Bagels have so much going for them. Want a way to get all these flavors, without the bagel? Try this Everything Bagel Popcorn recipe. Just crunch up bagel chips and add some black and white pepper to your popcorn, and you're set! The bagel chips will add extra crunchiness to the popcorn, making it that much more fun to eat.

3. White Chocolate Popcorn with Sea Salt

Have a sweet tooth? No problem! This recipe is sure to add sweetness to your popcorn. Take some white chocolate melts, any color dye, and melt them together. After they are completely melted, spread out your popcorn on a flat pan. Spread the colorful melted chocolate all over the kernels!

Pro tip: Remember to pause and add sea salt in between layers of chocolate: sea salt enhances and brings out the chocolate flavor (which makes this recipe even better!). 

4. Jalapeno Popcorn Recipe

For those who like a little (or a lot) of spiciness in your foods, we have a popcorn recipe just for you. This Jalapeno popcorn recipe is sure to satisfy your hot, firey cravings. This involves simply cooking the jalapenos and adding them to your popcorn, but you can even add some ranch dressing to add more flavor to this recipe. It's very easy and forgiving!

5. Truffle Garlic Popcorn

This Truffle Garlic Popcorn recipe will explode in your mouth! This recipe is so fun and sure to be a family favorite snack. Who doesn't like truffle? I don't know about you, but it makes me feel ridiculously fancy. And the garlic is for sure to give a nice kick of flavor. Thank me later when it becomes your new addiction. 

6. Popcorn Balls

Popcorn can get everywhere. So instead of having to clean up the spilled popcorn, why not make popcorn balls? Just make some popcorn, and use a sticky food to "glue" the ball together. You can make marshmallow popcorn balls, peanut butter popcorn balls, chocolate popcorn balls...the possibilities and ideas are endless. The fun part about this idea is that you can decorate it with candy, melted chocolate, or however you want, and make it a super fun, creative, and yummy treat.  

You don't have to be the regular salt and butter kind of person; go for something more extravagant, like the recipes listed here...you deserve it!

What recipe is your heart bursting to try next?